Alicej_t #2 Yesterday utter disarray but hey at least I've now got a fiance - Slay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely feel quite sad for the kids. I couldn’t imagine just pulling mine out of school, from their friends they have been with since they started, just on a whim!

It’s all a status thing for her though isn’t it. She probably thinks it makes her look good if her kids are in private school.

Reactions: 4
She was at 4379 posts this morning, now 4376, she's deleting stuff!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
A lot of the Dubai posts have gone, including the 'love bubble' one, basically anything referencing Shaun.
Uri: Alice, love of my life, I need you to delete everything about your ex. It makes me look tit. I don't like it.
Alice: Of course, my perfect one, I will do it right now. Right this very moment. I'll do that instead of feeding my children.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When it all goes tits up and she won’t be able to afford the private schools nor living in London so it’s going to be a massive upheaval for the kids. I can’t believe it’s all real

All very quiet today. If she was excited about this move and so sure and happy about it, wouldn’t she be flaunting today? 🤔

Are we to expect a couple of weeks of videos from restaurants/gym/soho house and then a “I haven’t said anything about it but my relationship has ended/ decided not to move” as was the norm for the Shaun break ups?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I reckon she probably doesn’t care about Instagram anymore as she doesn’t need it for business - he’s her source of income now.

Reactions: 6
She'll be back as soon as she's unpacked her thousands of £300 dresses and handbags. She can't help but brag and show off.

Reactions: 7
Also her bio says "Founder of Slay: Award winning digital marketing". Not sure she can say that at all because as far as I can see Slay has flogged a few crappy online courses and posted some "inspirational" quotes on Instagram. The award winning will be with her previous companies. Has she mentioned anywhere she used to work at Vice?

Also her bio says "Founder of Slay: Award winning digital marketing". Not sure she can say that at all because as far as I can see Slay has flogged a few crappy online courses and posted some "inspirational" quotes on Instagram. The award winning will be with her previous companies. Has she mentioned anywhere she used to work at Vice?
Betting that the Slay thing is dead in the water.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.