Alicej_t #2 Yesterday utter disarray but hey at least I've now got a fiance - Slay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, this thread is so weird. It's like Dan is repeatedly signing up here just to post allegations without proof to get the thread shut down. Very attractive trait in a 50 year old man, pretending to be someone else on internet gossip forums đŸ€Ł #getajob

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah, this thread is so weird. It's like Dan is repeatedly signing up here just to post allegations without proof to get the thread shut down. Very attractive trait in a 50 year old man, pretending to be someone else on internet gossip forums đŸ€Ł #getajob
If it is Dan or maybe Alice, I wouldn’t be surprised if it wasn’t to close the thread down, but to keep us discussing them. They come across as that type đŸ€Ș...

Reactions: 3
Digging around, I heard this dan didn’t make it past the probation period in his last job.. so me thinks he won’t make it past the ‘honeymoon’ period with Alice. She is impulsive but is she really so stupid as not to see through this man? Looking back on this thread, it looks a good chance Dan is rather sinister.. he has ‘people watching him’.. connection with conman, no obvious employment?.. what the..?!
Like others have said, this is written a lot like those other new accounts that were posting strange things and suddenly vanished. It’s just so odd!! Also weird that both the new guy and the ex have both suddenly made their accounts private in reaction (I’m guessing what with the timing) to being discussed here. I feel like at least one is definitely involved in the weird content being written in this thread, if not both!?

Reactions: 2
HAHAHAHAHA her Instagram and Twitter are private now too, I'm dying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet that was his suggestion. First part of his plan to isolate her (or I might have been watching too much Netflix)...

Reactions: 3
Yep, definitely another person on the inside of this. Bizarre! Never been on a thread with so much odd nonsense, random new members joining who aren’t who they say they are. She has been associating with some very odd people.

I bet that was his suggestion. First part of his plan to isolate her (or I might have been watching too much Netflix)...
I think the same! Could be a way to isolate her

Digging around, I heard this dan didn’t make it past the probation period in his last job.. so me thinks he won’t make it past the ‘honeymoon’ period with Alice. She is impulsive but is she really so stupid as not to see through this man? Looking back on this thread, it looks a good chance Dan is rather sinister.. he has ‘people watching him’.. connection with conman, no obvious employment?.. what the..?!
Hey “Richard”! You’re not fooling anyone, get a life

Last edited:
It'll not be closed for long. Bit like her legs 😂 her Instagram nonsense is her income, after all.

Reactions: 4
I have observed the damage done to children by being introduced to multiple parent boyfriend/girlfriends. It is something I wouldn't wish on ANY child.

I have observed the damage done to children by being introduced to multiple parent boyfriend/girlfriends. It is something I wouldn't wish on ANY child.
Agreed 100%. My husband grew up in this environment and currently my nephews are the the throws of it. It’s awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 2

Do you think they were watching daytime TV when they were thinking of disguise names... Richard Madely and Amanda Holden?

Reactions: 1
Wow. Just wow. I haven't been on here for a few days and some of the comments on here about AJT and Uri...đŸ€Ż Their lives are just one MASSIVE tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s posted very little anywhere over the last couple of days. Hopefully she’s assessing exactly what she’s getting into.

Reactions: 1
She’s posted very little anywhere over the last couple of days. Hopefully she’s assessing exactly what she’s getting into.
We know she is moving tomorrow, so I imagine, instead of a helpful period of self-reflection, it's just head-first into the unknown!

Reactions: 7
We know she is moving tomorrow, so I imagine, instead of a helpful period of self-reflection, it's just head-first into the unknown!
Yep. Her relationship history shows, even if she’s unhappy, or in two minds, she goes head first and be damned with the consequences #livingtheslaylife

Those poor kids. Being wrenched from their grandparents who practically look after them daily, their school, friends, new home AGAIN. To live with some creepy oddball she meet TWO MONTHS ago. Oh but it's close to Heathrow and they can go to private school now! They are going to be two fucked up teenagers, good luck with that one Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.