Alicej_t #2 Yesterday utter disarray but hey at least I've now got a fiance - Slay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it looks like she’s actually doing it - I genuinely thought common sense would kick in before she moved her kids in with a man she’s only just started a relationship with. How can any one be that self centred?!

Did the rightmove link get deleted? I can’t see it any more and wanted to have another look at her house!

Well it looks like she’s actually doing it - I genuinely thought common sense would kick in before she moved her kids in with a man she’s only just started a relationship with. How can any one be that self centred?!

Did the rightmove link get deleted? I can’t see it any more and wanted to have another look at her house!
Jesus wept

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why people in new relationships who say they are ‘forever’ have to rush so much. Well I do when you’re young/free with no responsibility. That honeymoon impulsiveness should go out the window when it can negatively impact your children.

Reactions: 5
Even taking the man out the equation, I’d be gutted if I had to move my son’s house twice in 4 months. Where’s their stability? Most people haven’t even introduced a boyfriend to their kids at this point let alone be moving them in. As someone said, what’s the hurry if it’s really ‘forever’.

Reactions: 4
Yet all the Instawankers are over the moon for her. I just can't get my head around it. Even if she was moving in with the nicest man in the world it's madness, but he sounds like a bleeping narcissistic psychopath. Whoever said Dirty John is spot on.

Reactions: 13
Also using the old ‘when you know you know’ to justify everything. That’s not good enough when there are children involved. You cannot know in a matter of months. I hope she gets lucky and it does work for her and her children, I really do.

Reactions: 9
Also using the old ‘when you know you know’ to justify everything. That’s not good enough when there are children involved. You cannot know in a matter of months. I hope she gets lucky and it does work for her and her children, I really do.
I got engaged after 4 months, and I’m happily married to the bloke with a kid. I knew... but then again I was 24, didn’t have 2 kids and only had me to look out for.

Ffs Alice.

Reactions: 9
I moved in with my husband after 5 months but like @Dontspillthemilk was young and had no responsibilities. I would never risk my child's safety, stability and happiness on someone who is clearly dodgy. Also for every relationship where this has worked out there will be many many more where it was an utter disaster. :rolleyes:

Yet all the Instawankers are over the moon for her. I just can't get my head around it. Even if she was moving in with the nicest man in the world it's madness, but he sounds like a bleeping narcissistic psychopath. Whoever said Dirty John is spot on.
I feel like it's entirely possible to be in love and do rash things because it feels right when the stakes are low and it's just the two of you. But this is not just the two of them! Also, surely if they have had an adult conversation about what their lives will look like (aside from proximity to the finest schools in the kingdom ha!) I find it extremely weird that they aren't being more cautious.

But she's sold her Smeg now. She's all in.

Though, I'm sure she said she wouldn't move again?

Reactions: 3
She keeps justifying this by saying her parents were married 4 months after meeting.
But I’d bet that they were young and didn’t have kids to add to the equation!

I’d definitely take the SMEG over the man - what a waste of money if she’s only had it 4 months! This whole thing must be costing her a fortune.

Reactions: 2
I moved in with my husband after 5 months but like @Dontspillthemilk was young and had no responsibilities. I would never risk my child's safety, stability and happiness on someone who is clearly dodgy. Also for every relationship where this has worked out there will be many many more where it was an utter disaster. :rolleyes:
Exactly. Met husband in the May, moved in by July, engaged by the autumn. Can’t honestly imagine doing that in my 30s with 2 kids and a Smeg fridge.

Reactions: 5

Just so you know your profile pic is visible in the comments section. Thought I’d give you a heads up in case you want to be anonymous

Reactions: 1
She keeps justifying this by saying her parents were married 4 months after meeting.
But I’d bet that they were young and didn’t have kids to add to the equation!
The parents don't exactly look or seem a full shilling either.

• Haha
Digging around, I heard this dan didn’t make it past the probation period in his last job.. so me thinks he won’t make it past the ‘honeymoon’ period with Alice. She is impulsive but is she really so stupid as not to see through this man? Looking back on this thread, it looks a good chance Dan is rather sinister.. he has ‘people watching him’.. connection with conman, no obvious employment?.. what the..?!

Digging around, I heard this dan didn’t make it past the probation period in his last job.. so me thinks he won’t make it past the ‘honeymoon’ period with Alice. She is impulsive but is she really so stupid as not to see through this man? Looking back on this thread, it looks a good chance Dan is rather sinister.. he has ‘people watching him’.. connection with conman, no obvious employment?.. what the..?!
I note you’ve just joined 🤔

To know he failed his probation i’d hazard a guess you know him in ‘real-life’ or know of him and are personally invested in Alice. Gramps maybe?

Plot thickens again 🍿

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.