Alicej_t #2 Yesterday utter disarray but hey at least I've now got a fiance - Slay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
maybe I’m just super suspicious but some of the stuff posted in here has been so extreme that I agree with other people who suspect it might be inside people trying to a) make tattle look REALLY bad or even to start a narrative/attention for how badly they’re being bullied beyond just petty gossip, b) post info that would be labelled as “libel” to get the entire thread taken down. Just saying. Some of the more extreme people on here post in a way that is completely bizarre - using really OTT language (“witch” etc) or just speaking in a way that is really odd compared to the general tone. We know dan watches the thread and also someone from shaun’s camp as he locks/unlocks his account depending on what is posted. Just something to think about

Anyway, whoever is behind it.... it’s not working! We know that you have some suspect, ulterior motives, that are not typical to a tattle thread.
Agree completely. We should all continue to call out/report racist, anti-semitic or weird name-calling/threats in relation to someone not involved in this saga.

Tattlers are not here for any of that, and it's not welcome on this thread.

Reactions: 11
Also interesting how two accounts have now disappeared/been deleted: that helterskelter one and also the fraud investigator one

Reactions: 6
Agree. So so strange??! Who the hell talks like that. I honestly think it was an attempt to start anti-semitic comments/responses
It honestly was, and when I made a joke about the shoes my Israeli Dad wears, they snapped back.

I agree with your comments, it’s getting a bit like the Hinch thread where people get too deep and it gives Tattle a bad name.

Also interesting how two accounts have now disappeared/been deleted: that helterskelter one and also the fraud investigator one
That’s it, HelterSkelter.

Reactions: 1
Also let’s not forget that one that was called out ages ago as being dan which was swiftly deleted (in case anyone remembers that account which was clearly completely put on strange “hun/babe” language?!!!)

That may have been admin? It’s all getting so so odd
I wondered that but wasn’t sure if they had done enough to actually have their accounts deleted? I had comments deleted off another thread ages ago (was standing up against someone making horrendous comments about abuse victims, rather than doing anything awful myself!!) and my account wasn’t deleted, just the comments removed.
So yeah..: just strange

• Haha
That’s it, HelterSkelter.
I think HelterSkelter was Dan. The snidey remarks about Gramps and Emily (uncalled for getting at his daughter I thought) and then asking a poster twice whether they could see Dan’s FB profile because it was on private (as if he was checking what someone not friends with him could see) before warning the person who brought up the connection to Eddie Davenport and the CCJ.

Reactions: 11
I think HelterSkelter was Dan. The snidey remarks about Gramps and Emily (uncalled for getting at his daughter I thought) and then asking a poster twice whether they could see Dan’s FB profile because it was on private (as if he was checking what someone not friends with him could see) before warning the person who brought up the connection to Eddie Davenport and the CCJ.
Well I definitely dislike him. Rude man.

Reactions: 3
Is anyone waiting patiently for the next episode 🤪🙈. It’s car crash TV, it really is.

I wish Alice would watch Dirty John The Dirty Truth on Netflix.
I wouldn’t be surprised if this was all content for her next book 🙄 and she’ll try to flog it to Netflix 😭

I know it’s a massive cliché but my god those poor kids.

I actually wonder if they ever even met Gramps? Despite their mother agreeing to marry him, we know he never stayed the night with her.

Reactions: 2
I know it’s a massive cliché but my god those poor kids.

I actually wonder if they ever even met Gramps? Despite their mother agreeing to marry him, we know he never stayed the night with her.
I think they did. Seem to remember her doing a story about them all going to pick out his new very very expensive car 🙄 (Aston Martin or similar ) #moneymoney

The fact Dan has made his Insta and Twitter private is ringing alarm bells to me

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think the fraud investigator account was banned by tattle because it had a kind of threat in the last sentence. Tattle are very quick on things like that. I do think the author knew something though. I get the impression the author was both warning Alice of danger and threatening the man dan at the same time.

Reactions: 4
So if you look his company director history up He comes up as a director of some property management businesses which are just the residence management directorship and then a sports management business which from Twitter looks to have only existed a few months where he solicited people to invest into his a privately funded football Academy. Dodgy.

Reactions: 2
The fact Dan has made his Insta and Twitter private is ringing alarm bells to me
In a few days/weeks, we might have a new member aka Dan suggest that it isn't fair we discuss Dan because he seeks to keep his life private (e.g. try to use the argument in respect of discussing Emily). Not that this would particularly matter because we didnt really get much from the private aspects of Dan's social media anyway - it all came via Alice!

Reactions: 4
So if you look his company director history up He comes up as a director of some property management businesses which are just the residence management directorship and then a sports management business which from Twitter looks to have only existed a few months where he solicited people to invest into his a privately funded football Academy. Dodgy.
Alice..you are welcome.
Ie tattlers are doing your research for you! Read it, check it, act on it!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.