Alicej_t #2 Yesterday utter disarray but hey at least I've now got a fiance - Slay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this thread is waaaaaayyyy more interesting than Hinch or grabby Becky right now!! :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
From what Alice has shown of her parenting, I am not surprised Hux is behaving badly. It is not his fault really. She ignores her kids, simple as that. And she dies on the hill of "my happiness comes first." And whenever they do obnoxious things (which all kids do) like Hux sneaking off to order drinks, she gives them attention, which reinforces the behavior and encourages them to keep doing it. She only seems to enjoy being with them when they are doing what she wants to do- going to the pub etc. I have never seen her do anything with them just for them (unless it's been sponsored) no park visits, reading together, playing, crafting, even just listening to them...it is sad. She seems like the kind of parent that talks at her children rather than truly engaging and listening. Probably why she uses screens as a babysitter, her kids always seem to have a screen in front of their faces. And she allows them to watch content that is not appropriate for young children (Hux and James Bond for example). This might come across as too moralistic haha...but I think it's pretty damaging to have the adult world become too much of a child's world. Screens, adult content, no time to just be kids, caregivers that are self-obsessed- not good for a child's emotional and moral development.
Didn’t she let them / Hux watch love island o we summer? My son is the same age and whilst I’ve no issue with him staying up having a late night for a treat, he absolutely would not be allowed to watch anything like love island!!

Reactions: 3
This is a serious post. Dan Salmassian is a fraud. When he was a teenager he got mixed up with the infamous con-man Eddie Davenport (look him up and search google images). It doesn't surprise me that Salmassian has swept this woman off her feet. Read up on psychopaths. 'The Psychopath next door' (by Martha Stout), is a good start. He makes a living being charming and then living off other peoples money. His charm is entirely superficial but 100% convincing. DO NOT give this man money, DO NOT invest in anything that he suggests as a good idea/investment. The man is a thief and a liar. He will talk lots about his careers in the Army and Police and about his law qualifications. THINK for a moment.. three of the most 'trustworthy' facets a man could brag about. CHECK HIM OUT. CHECK OUT his actual employment history, not his volunteer pastimes. Check out his COUNTY COURT JUDGEMENT.. things don't always go smoothly for Salmassian and he has no legitimate income to fall back on between living off women. I can provide proof that he employs nefarious methods to gain the confidence of his victims. And finally - and if you're watching this forum Salmassian, be aware that people you crossed are watching you closely. You would be doing yourself a favour giving back what you took.
How do you know all of this? Can you point us to any proof?
I find just pictures of Dan unsettling. Something is dead behind the eyes so it wouldn’t surprise me if this is true.

I honestly thought this whole relationship was a hoax initially. I thought previous posters had hit the nail on the head and the relationship would be fake to prove everything you see on social media isn’t true.
Alice’s behaviour is really disturbing. The tattoo. The OTT declarations of love on social media. The hints of him being controlling. Uprooting her kids to live with a man she’s just met. (I don’t believe they know each other of old).
Dan is clearly loveboming her. I’m just sorry the kids are caught up in this as I’m sure it will end in tears.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
BFF8D960-66D0-4432-B3EE-FBC3FBF932E3.png

Who puts details of their qualifications on their FB profile?!
The guy is really weird if nothing more sinister.

• Haha
The daughter of Gramps (Shaun, Alice's previous, 60 yr old, boyfriend).
*Fiancé (despite never having stayed overnight with the children in the house)

View attachment 41744
Who puts details of their qualifications on their FB profile?!
The guy is really weird if nothing more sinister.
This is so funny. Legal qualifications without actually qualifying as a barrister or solicitor mean very little anyway....it just means "I paid for a course and managed to scrape a pass" hahaha. Agree that it's absurd to post qualifications as a headline on Facebook!

How do you know all of this? Can you point us to any proof?
I find just pictures of Dan unsettling. Something is dead behind the eyes so it wouldn’t surprise me if this is true.

I honestly thought this whole relationship was a hoax initially. I thought previous posters had hit the nail on the head and the relationship would be fake to prove everything you see on social media isn’t true.
Alice’s behaviour is really disturbing. The tattoo. The OTT declarations of love on social media. The hints of him being controlling. Uprooting her kids to live with a man she’s just met. (I don’t believe they know each other of old).
Dan is clearly loveboming her. I’m just sorry the kids are caught up in this as I’m sure it will end in tears.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
He's literally pressing F5 all day long. 🤣 😂 Can't keep away can you Dan?

I must get on with some work today but I am actually rather concerned about Alice if any of the above is true. From one abusive relationship to another one. Dan the Old Man's association with Eddie Davenport certainly seems true:

In September 1986, aged 20, Davenport co-founded Gatecrasher Ltd with Jeremy Taylor. The company organised parties for teenagers at country houses such as Longleat and Weston Park,[19] which were attended by up to 10,000 party-goers at any one time and at the height of their success were generating £1,000,000 a year.[20] The idea behind the balls was to enable wealthy teenagers at single-sex boarding schools to meet the opposite sex and drink large amounts of alcohol. As one reveller put it, "I'm here to get drunk and get laid". The balls gained a reputation for debauchery, with one newspaper calling them the scene of "Unbridled lust among upper-class Lolitas and public school Lotharios."[21]
The balls ceased to be held after an HM Customs & Excise audit found that Davenport had substantially underpaid his Value Added Tax bill

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I have to say that when I first heard about this site I thought it was full of moany, jealous women sat at home watching Jeremy Kyle all day but I think very differently now. We are hear to call out and be sceptical about advertising and the surrounding snake oil salespeople. We are not 'haters' or 'bitter' - just pointing out that these people make money from influencing us to do things and buy stuff, therefore need to be held to account.
I despair when I see how they display their lives for public consumption, all utterly superficial and meaningless. I wish they could see they are not special or 'creative' they are just fools flogging crap and exploiting their kids.
This Alice is one of the worst. I really can't believe how she is ploughing into this relationship and uprooting her children so quickly. It's not an adventure, kids need stability. Why not just be happily single?

Reactions: 6
Now he’s a digital creator 🤣
He's literally pressing F5 all day long. 🤣 😂 Can't keep away can you Dan?

I must get on with some work today but I am actually rather concerned about Alice if any of the above is true. From one abusive relationship to another one. Dan the Old Man's association with Eddie Davenport certainly seems true:

In September 1986, aged 20, Davenport co-founded Gatecrasher Ltd with Jeremy Taylor. The company organised parties for teenagers at country houses such as Longleat and Weston Park,[19] which were attended by up to 10,000 party-goers at any one time and at the height of their success were generating £1,000,000 a year.[20] The idea behind the balls was to enable wealthy teenagers at single-sex boarding schools to meet the opposite sex and drink large amounts of alcohol. As one reveller put it, "I'm here to get drunk and get laid". The balls gained a reputation for debauchery, with one newspaper calling them the scene of "Unbridled lust among upper-class Lolitas and public school Lotharios."[21]
The balls ceased to be held after an HM Customs & Excise audit found that Davenport had substantially underpaid his Value Added Tax bill
oh Dan you are such a catch 😭🤪.

To be fair I wouldn’t be surprised if she knew all this already and more. She wants a ‘cool, bad boy’ 🙄. No regard for her children, as long as it feeds her crazy agenda. Hi Dan 👋👋

It's interesting the amount of new members to this page that are ex followers and friends of hers who have seen her stoop to new lows and have totally had enough of her narcissistic antics.

It's reassuring to know that I'm not alone in thinking that she's a self centred twatbag with delusions of grandeur.

It makes me sad that she has time to put up that bloody speedo swimsuit photo and her back up plan cushion, but the kids rooms look like a dumping ground.

• Haha
It makes me sad that she has time to put up that bloody speedo swimsuit photo and her back up plan cushion, but the kids rooms look like a dumping ground.
I thought that too. Very cold, basic looking rooms. Poor kids have probably barely spent a full week sleeping in them since they moved in.

Reactions: 1
And now Dan appears to have locked his Instagram account. Strange behaviour for a digital influencer...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought that too. Very cold, basic looking rooms. Poor kids have probably barely spent a full week sleeping in them since they moved in.
We moved into our house 18 months ago and the first room I decorated and unpacked was my sons. He’s got all his pictures up and painted. Can’t imagine putting my speedo photo up in the living room before that 🤣🤣🤣

maybe I’m just super suspicious but some of the stuff posted in here has been so extreme that I agree with other people who suspect it might be inside people trying to a) make tattle look REALLY bad or even to start a narrative/attention for how badly they’re being bullied beyond just petty gossip, b) post info that would be labelled as “libel” to get the entire thread taken down. Just saying. Some of the more extreme people on here post in a way that is completely bizarre - using really OTT language (“witch” etc) or just speaking in a way that is really odd compared to the general tone. We know dan watches the thread and also someone from shaun’s camp as he locks/unlocks his account depending on what is posted. Just something to think about

Anyway, whoever is behind it.... it’s not working! We know that you have some suspect, ulterior motives, that are not typical to a tattle thread.

Reactions: 11
maybe I’m just super suspicious but some of the stuff posted in here has been so extreme that I agree with other people who suspect it might be inside people trying to a) make tattle look REALLY bad or even to start a narrative/attention for how badly they’re being bullied beyond just petty gossip, b) post info that would be labelled as “libel” to get the entire thread taken down. Just saying. Some of the more extreme people on here post in a way that is completely bizarre - using really OTT language (“witch” etc) or just speaking in a way that is really odd compared to the general tone. We know dan watches the thread and also someone from shaun’s camp as he locks/unlocks his account depending on what is posted. Just something to think about
This thread has been frankly bizarre since the Israeli shoe comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.