Alice Liveing #9 Monday’s here, spiral time, I ate a roast but promise I'm fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Alice considers getting some more intensive therapy for what seems like some real depressive episodes and seriously low self esteem.

Reactions: 4
Wow. I know everyone has said about her hairline but in todays stories, it just looks even worse. She really should get PCOS tests or something.

Is she on any medication for her mental health? She needs to be. She also needs to go have a chat to her skin doctor quack as her Roaccutane is likely to be exacerbating things - spending a day in bed sure is a sign you’re not functioning optimally. But she manages to wedge in an Aff link for her cosiest jumper made made in cheap labour fast fashion factories. She is a walking set of contradictions. With a shocking hairline. 😬

Reactions: 7
Her eyes look swollen and her hair darker?
Also she knows better than to support fast fashion. Terrifying what all those throw away clothes are doing to our planet.

Wow. I know everyone has said about her hairline but in todays stories, it just looks even worse. She really should get PCOS tests or something.
Alice has pcos. She said so years ago. She used to be on birth control for it but came off it for some reason. That's why she's always complaining about her period pain.

Also she knows better than to support fast fashion. Terrifying what all those throw away clothes are doing to our planet.
Probably puffy from crying.

I find that the most crass. Whatever few pounds she makes from sharing fast fashion links is not worth it anyway. She’ll plug her electric car and pretend to be such a planet saviour. And then she spams with her fast fashion. She wears a new Zara/h&m/whatever jumper every week. It’s vulgar consumerism anyway, but so so so awful for the environment. But then she thinks by selling them on depop the following week with tags is adequate Green washing.

Reactions: 6
I feel mean if she’s going through it but she doesn’t help herself 😂😂 can’t even post a rambling story without second guessing it! She needs help!

What in the world has happened that she’s flipping out like this? A so so review of the app that she doesn’t seem to like, in the guardian? A fitness group photo that isn’t 1000% perfect? Or was it the paying customer that asked why she hadn’t followed up with that gym workouts in her app after being asked over and over?
Didn’t she start last week off with a free trip to Paris?
does she need some perspective or did something big happen? Is it all too much?
I’m confused.

Reactions: 6
There wasn't anything particularly interested on it either, talked about the app then didn't finish what she was saying 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I am pretty sure that she hired a Social Media Manager a while back - I definitely remember an announcement about it.
If they ever existed/still exist why on earth are they not helping to deal with responses and management in the socials of comments?
It really isn't that difficult to do. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I’m wondering if something is up with her and Paddy. He’s just not that into you. Move on.

Alice, show us his feet if he’s still on the scene 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am pretty sure that she hired a Social Media Manager a while back - I definitely remember an announcement about it.
If they ever existed/still exist why on earth are they not helping to deal with responses and management in the socials of comments?
It really isn't that difficult to do. 🤷‍♀️
She posted about looking for one early in the year and then again sometime recently. I don't think she ever hired anyone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.