Alice Liveing #9 Monday’s here, spiral time, I ate a roast but promise I'm fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Declutter?! She lives in an apartment that makes Premier Inn rooms look full of soul and character!!! 🤷‍♀️🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Declutter?! She lives in an apartment that makes Premier Inn rooms look full of soul and character!!! 🤷‍♀️🙈
Last time, if I remember correctly, was just her closet. If it is the whole flat, I am available to be paid for a couple of hours, to move a couple things around and clean out her junk drawer.

Reactions: 6
Considering she doesn’t have anything of any substance going on in her life, I wonder why she didn’t extend her stay in Paris? She’s totally and utterly uncomfortable in her own company. I would have killed for that opportunity!

Reactions: 5
Honestly, I can't stop laughing at the idea of her needing a decluttering EXPERT. Aren't they for people with genuine hoarding issues and problems with organisation of their belongings?

I guess they're also for pampered influencers with more money than sense, who can't be arsed taking one of their precious free days to have a clear out like the rest of us do from time to time.

Reactions: 11
Honestly, I can't stop laughing at the idea of her needing a decluttering EXPERT. Aren't they for people with genuine hoarding issues and problems with organisation of their belongings?

I guess they're also for pampered influencers with more money than sense, who can't be arsed taking one of their precious free days to have a clear out like the rest of us do from time to time.

She couldn't possibly have a day off meals out, hair appointments, facials/botox and fannying about taking selfies and eye bleeping herself now could she 🤣

• Haha
Honestly her mouth is absolutely batshit, between the injectables and the oversized veneers. She used to have a beautiful smile! I cannot believe how old she looks, think I have a good ten ish years on her maybe?!

Friday morning therapy.

1. Why share this with Instagram?
2. It ain’t working.

🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Friday morning therapy.

1. Why share this with Instagram?
2. It ain’t working.

🤷‍♀️
Peak influencer behaviour. ReLaTe to me because I am so VuLnErAbLe.

I’ve been missing out on Alice’s ups and downs because it’s all happening in Lydia Millen’s thread 😂 I wonder now if Alice will start distancing herself from the term “influencer” as it’s taking such a bashing

Reactions: 5
Just like Zanna I don't understand why Alice does therapy on line. She lives in one of the most affluent parts of the country where there are so many amazing therapists, and she does hers online. I just don't understand.
She hides behind a screen the rest of the time. Why not try to sort her life there as well?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.