Alice Liveing #9 Monday’s here, spiral time, I ate a roast but promise I'm fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s genuinely stunning in most of those photos before all the work.. her teeth and lips look so sore now😩

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wonder if she’s lied about her age over the years? I just cannot believe she’s not even 30

Reactions: 3
She’s been very quiet this weekend. I’m predicting a Monday morning ramble to her “team” about switching off and quality time and eating good food and loving herself. Whilst she gets to the gym at 6am to burn off the good food and try and be tiny Alice again. Place your bets. 🎢

Reactions: 11
I think having something in the guardian must have really set her off. She’s all about how people perceive her and can probably write off Tattle as just “trolling” most of the time. She’s just put up an old photo this morning to promote the app 🫣

Reactions: 6
Alice has gone full on batshit meltdown after that article and the criticisms about her App and probably reading here I reckon. There’s a weeny bit of me that feels for her if she’s genuinely struggling with anxiety but then she’ll post a video of her crying to keep it real and I’ll lose respect for her. I’ve had a tit weekend of endo pain, anxiety related to what’s going on, etc etc. the last thing I’ve thought of doing was a video to the internet. She’s in a state and needs to take some proper time away from it all and get her head straight. Be a PT and enjoy your life.

Reactions: 8
She posted this morning. She’s definitely been reading on here as there was none of the usual ramblings and I’ve never seen such a manic smile

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She may be on a deadline for her book or maybe, given that there are issues with the app she is finally working to get that fixed before the new month starts.
Every man and their dog will have New Year offers on their fitness programs and detaola will be everywhere so if she wants to keep or grow her numbers she has to be competitive.

Reactions: 2
That was where she went for her Volvo freebie wasn’t it? Maybe they’re throwing more unnecessary money at a very strange brand fit. 🤷‍♀️
She’s probably angling for another spa weekend from them as she’s had such a mentally traumatic weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.