Alice Liveing #9 Monday’s here, spiral time, I ate a roast but promise I'm fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooooh it seems they’re finally catching on
Here is some of the discussion below that post. Lots who agree and then the fawners come out and defend how rEAl she is and that no one is perfect. No one is. But come on.
Lots of screenshots. Hope they load in order

Attachments

Reactions: 4
'Maybe you should feedback to the app developers' - what?! Why would they do that when their issue is clearly with the CONTENT of the app, which Alice is responsible for? And where else would they post their feedback if not the Facebook group dedicated to the app?!

Influencer arselickers scare me. Not a brain cell or critical thought between them.

Reactions: 10
'Maybe you should feedback to the app developers' - what?! Why would they do that when their issue is clearly with the CONTENT of the app, which Alice is responsible for? And where else would they post their feedback if not the Facebook group dedicated to the app?!

Influencer arselickers scare me. Not a brain cell or critical thought between them.
That was the most silly suggestion. But I also don’t understand the logic behind complaining on a forum without stipulating what outcome you want? Better workouts? Tell Alice. If she doesn’t respond, sure give that feedback on her app review site so others are aware. A refund? Again, tell Alice. It did seem like the poster just wanted to vent rather than actually look for a solution. But the Alice-is-so-real followers make my eyes roll so hard 😆

She’ll be on a knifes edge this evening, stress eat over the weekend then be furiously posting about going to the fancy gym that app users can’t afford come Monday 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
So she’s off having some over priced treatment for her thin hair at Wella. The best two things for her thin hair would be losing some of the tatty ends and to stop scraping it back all the time. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
That fifth one - it’s harsh but if someone is running a business then their personal life shouldn’t really come into it. We only know she’s not having a good time because she posts about it incessantly.

Imagine if anyone else said to a client “sorry, I can’t give you good service that you have paid for because I’m a bit sad today?” it just doesn’t fly in the real world. Either do your job or don’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So she’s off having some over priced treatment for her thin hair at Wella. The best two things for her thin hair would be losing some of the tatty ends and to stop scraping it back all the time. 🤷‍♀️
Scraping your hair back tightly like she does 95% of the time is dreadful for your hair. Why is she always looking for expensive solutions when the answer is simple and cheap?

Wow, she’ll be crying into the camera over this, guaranteed!

Deadpan isn’t a word I’d use to describe her though, in fairness! Hiiiii team!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t think deadpan is a criticism? She does look serious when she does her workouts - in comparison to say Courtney Black who jumps around all the time.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think deadpan is a criticism? She does look serious when she does her workouts - in comparison to say Courtney Black who jumps around all the time.
Yeah I feel deadpan is the totally wrong word for what they were trying to say… deadpan suggests that the person is witty and wise and holding something back to the viewer… Alice is not!

Reactions: 6
She looks terrible on that magazine cover . Not someone whose app or fitness I would follow . The many faces / falseness of Alice ! Which one is she ?

Reactions: 3
Deadpan can also mean expressionless which I guess with so much Botox could be fitting 😅

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.