Alice Liveing #9 Monday’s here, spiral time, I ate a roast but promise I'm fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“9pm reservation at xyz restaurant”. Nobody ever shares their reservation time on social media! What a blagggger.
Won't share her hotel in NYC for safety reasons but tells the world where and when she will be eating dinner tonight.....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she documenting this trip in so much detail? Are we meant to be jealous of a random bistro in paris?

Reactions: 2
So random. The beauty of Paris is that every street has a good value incredible restaurant or three to choose from. You don’t need something that’s recommended on insta

Reactions: 3
Seems she’s with her agent from Insanity. Is that of interest? Doesn’t feel like an IG media trip so I guess we are to wonder y WHY WHY WHY she’s there??
Her life is soooo full of twists and turns. How can one keep up??

• Haha
Oh great, her podcast is back. Just what we need, another one featuring Alex Light on her soap box and Alice nodding along like the Churchill dog whilst practicing the exact opposite…

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I've just seen this comment on a Web page about the drug that Alice is on for her "acne". I definitely think this drug could have a lot to do with her poor mental health lately, it's sad that she doesn't seem to make the connection and isn't worried about the side effects from it (or thinks she has any).

Attachments

• Wow
I saw Alice in real life outside a theatre once. Turned out we were both going to the same show.
I wouldn’t have looked twice if I didn’t recognise her.
Not fat, not thin, very short, average looking, but if a scowl on stomping about. I just thought she looked unfriendly. But the rest was meh.

Reactions: 5
It’s fillet steak au poivre… I’ll criticise some things but not a beautiful steak ❤❤❤
Sorry no offence to anyone but doesn't look appealing to me personally, think it's the sauce - that and I'm intolerant to meat (it makes me throw up) 🙈 each to their own though 😊

But back to Alice - what a twit for posting publicly all the restaurants she goes to and what time etc.. if she has children you just know she'd be one of those insta mums who gives no fucks to her children's privacy etc

Reactions: 1
She's looking for a professional declutter expert... I swear she does this once a year! She has definitely had teams round on multiple occasions in the past helping her sort her wardrobe out. Her home looks sparse and empty as it is! I bet she has a Monica closet packed full of designer cast-offs....

Reactions: 6
She's looking for a professional declutter expert... I swear she does this once a year! She has definitely had teams round on multiple occasions in the past helping her sort her wardrobe out. Her home looks sparse and empty as it is! I bet she has a Monica closet packed full of designer cast-offs....
I wonder why she hasn’t got Dolly back?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.