Alice Liveing #9 Monday’s here, spiral time, I ate a roast but promise I'm fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the Sunday blues have set in for Alice right on schedule. Almost as predictable as her cycle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looks like the Sunday blues have set in for Alice right on schedule. Almost as predictable as her cycle 😂
Tomorrow 5:30 from her car.
What do we think team? Give a like for Sooooo Happppyyyy. Or a laughing face for feeling down/overwhelm/anxious. Or a vom emoji for learning to love herself, and is putting it out there for anyone who can relate.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Tomorrow 5:30 from her car.
What do we think team? Give a like for Sooooo Happppyyyy. Or a laughing face for feeling down/overwhelm/anxious. Or a vom emoji for learning to love herself, and is putting it out there for anyone who can relate.
Bingo, story about her anxiety and dissolving into tears at the end… dear god she needs a better counsellor!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bingo, story about her anxiety and dissolving into tears at the end… dear god she needs a better counsellor!
She keeps saying she has been detached from social media. She’s literally posted everyday. I don’t get why she thinks anyone thought she was.

Reactions: 7
🍿🤣 As predictable as ever!
This girl needs to get off social media and stop reading here. Obviously doesn’t like reading the harsh truth.
Tomorrow when she’s jetting off to Paris, draped in Chanel posing under the Eiffel Tower, she will be absolutely fine.

She keeps saying she has been detached from social media. She’s literally posted everyday. I don’t get why she thinks anyone thought she was.
Exactly! She hasn’t been away but she should put away her phone because it does her no good at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I cannot wait for this book to come out preaching about how to be happy and confident in yourself. There has never been a more hypocritical book written!

Reactions: 8
I am cringing so hard for her. WHY is she trying to have a therapy session by speaking to her ‘team’ on Instagram?

she’s losing the plot. Doesn’t Paddy tell her how embarrassing she is?

Reactions: 8
What a load of rambling piffle. This girl needs decent therapy and quite possibly some medication. She’s a complete rollercoaster. Those ratty hair extensions are definitely back in too, look at the lank flat section hanging down. Anxiety is the pits but she does nothing to actually work on it apart from buying clothes, paying an over priced celeb “therapist” and posting on Instagram! Pointless!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
It just annoys me because her logic will be that it’s good to share vulnerability on insta/ no one is ever happy 100% of the time, etc. Those things are true, but I also follow many other women who SUCCESSFULLY demonstrate their lives, the ups and downs, managing anxiety, with a more positive outlook and you can see that they are actually balanced and secure in themselves. Most of them also have real responsibilities such as kids, mortgages and jobs. She just misses the mark so much and seems to have no idea??

Reactions: 9
It’s crazy that she wouldn’t share her hotel in New York for safety reasons but walks around London in the early hours of the morning with her phone out showing the names of the pubs she’s walking past near her house to her open insta!!

Reactions: 13
Is it possible her Roaccutane is contributing to her already shaky anxiety levels? I don’t see her being monitored by the quack that dished it out to her. 🤷‍♀️

What is causing her anxiety? Her tit app? The fact she’s not a bobble head anymore? Not being engaged? … just shows you that you can’t buy your way of out sadness with Chanel!

• Haha
I think DP is Daniel Cleaver.
what’s the betting the ‘comfy sofa day’ only involves watching sports or ‘his’ films as he comes down and she’s desperate to actually have the quality time with him not the hangover.
Sack him off Alice!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think DP is Daniel Cleaver.
what’s the betting the ‘comfy sofa day’ only involves watching sports or ‘his’ films as he comes down and she’s desperate to actually have the quality time with him not the hangover.
Sack him off Alice!
Paddy definitely gives off major narcissist vibes. It’s his way or the high way. Alice is gaslighting herself by trying to convince herself and everyone else that their relationship is a happy stable one. She has zero genuine self confidence therefore probably believes she can’t find anyone better out there so has settled and accepted that this is how their relationship should be. I feel sorry for her.

edit: her abusive relationship in the past will have definitely played a major part in her codependency, people-pleasing tendencies and anxiety.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
On one hand I have some sympathy because I know how crappy anxiety is-currently having my arse kicked by it myself. But only to some degree, since she’s about to write a book about how to have a happy, positive, healthy life and it’s obvious she doesn’t know how to be any of those things.

She’s either got a crap therapist, is inconsistent or just not listening- at this point any professional would be telling her to step back from things, practice self care and have a bloody duvet day or two to re-set. With all the money she spends on Chanel and gaudy knickknacks she could hire a PA and relinquish control and step back from things.

Side note- do any of you guys remember when she was posting about working with YSL? Turns out it was for a piece raising awareness about abuse with Marie Clare.I don’t remember her mentioning it at all- it was such a good cause. She can post cat sick dinners and cry on camera but not spread such an important message?

Reactions: 5
Side note- do any of you guys remember when she was posting about working with YSL? Turns out it was for a piece raising awareness about abuse with Marie Clare.I don’t remember her mentioning it at all- it was such a good cause. She can post cat sick dinners and cry on camera but not spread such an important message?
That’s crazy, just googled it - she also looks great in the photos they took!! How strange of her not to share this?!

Reactions: 1
Absolutely no self-awareness at all. She needs to watch those stories back and look at how it comes across.

Oh I'm having to rearrange my diary so that I can go on a last-minute trip to Paris tomorrow. In the next breath, I'm so anxious I can hardly get through the day, it's debilitating and I'm trying to push on through it.

How can she not see that these two things are linked? She needs to clear her diary completely and take some time for herself. I don't mean a fancy holiday booked by her travel agent pal, or a bougie trip to some weekend retreat. She needs a social media blackout, she needs to change therapists and put the work in, maybe do some mindful meditation or yoga. No press trips or posh nights out, no showing off DP's legs on the sofa. She needs to go right back to basics. She is in such a fortunate position that she can clear her diary to do that if she chooses!

She's always going on about how exercise is so good for her mentally but I think what she means is that doing exercise makes her feel good. Two different things. I think she feels better mentally when she's exercised because she's done something to control her weight or her image, rather than feeling good because she's active and healthy and taking care of her body.

Also - walking around talking into her phone in the early hours, visibly emotional, broadcasting recognisable locations. Might as well have a neon sign saying MUG ME.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Absolutely no self-awareness at all. She needs to watch those stories back and look at how it comes across.

Oh I'm having to rearrange my diary so that I can go on a last-minute trip to Paris tomorrow. In the next breath, I'm so anxious I can hardly get through the day, it's debilitating and I'm trying to push on through it.

How can she not see that these two things are linked? She needs to clear her diary completely and take some time for herself. I don't mean a fancy holiday booked by her travel agent pal, or a bougie trip to some weekend retreat. She needs a social media blackout, she needs to change therapists and put the work in, maybe do some mindful meditation or yoga. No press trips or posh nights out, no showing off DP's legs on the sofa. She needs to go right back to basics. She is in such a fortunate position that she can clear her diary to do that if she chooses!

She's always going on about how exercise is so good for her mentally but I think what she means is that doing exercise makes her feel good. Two different things. I think she feels better mentally when she's exercised because she's done something to control her weight or her image, rather than feeling good because she's active and healthy and taking care of her body.

Also - walking around talking into her phone in the early hours, visibly emotional, broadcasting recognisable locations. Might as well have a neon sign saying MUG ME.
I don’t know about her followers, but these stories make her come across as nothing but lonely. She says she shares to tell people “you are not alone”, which is ironic. She is totally alone if she is in a meltdown and thinks she has to share it to strangers on social media.
As I’d suspected, her therapy is not working because she is not consistent and isn’t putting in the work. Her anxiety can be managed with CBT (because let’s face it, she hasn’t got normal human problems of bills and kids and dependents or bad health). If she was practicing CBT she would have plastered it all over social media. So she isn’t. And her therapist is crap as well. And she’ll continue with her denial that roaccutane prescribed by her quack insta dermatologist (who hasn’t got the best skin herself) has anything to do with her moods and anxiety.
It’s like the blind leading the blind.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.