Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t you be totally fucked off if you were paying for the app, there was little communication about issues or future schedules, and you had to watch stories of her going off to lunch, getting brows done, going to her folks, going out with pals??!

Reactions: 15
Wouldn’t you be totally fucked off if you were paying for the app, there was little communication about issues or future schedules, and you had to watch stories of her going off to lunch, getting brows done, going to her folks, going out with pals??!
I thought this too when she said she got the eyelash lift to “treat herself”. As if she needs any more treats. I’d be raging! Any news from the group @Same stuff different day ?

Reactions: 9

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Not sure if it’s just the unflattering outfit in her gym stories this morning, but she looks like she’s gained some weight lately.

Alice - 'I really lost my groove and my motivation to exercise'

Alice, love - do you not remember training every day on holiday with your family? And then your super spenny pilates classes? Does that not count?! And the fitness classes on Chessie's hen do!?

And she's had like what, 2 weeks off from her gym!?

My word she's so disingenuous

Haha guyyssss, is this one of us?
Check out her sassy reply

I’m confused, wasn’t it fairly recently she’d made “best friends” with someone who was a stylist and they went out for dinners and walks and she said she was excited to be styled by her? That obviously went down the pan pretty quickly 😂
Rude little madam

Reactions: 8
You’re forgetting her totally amazing, super intense classes she went to whilst on ‘holiday’ in NY 👀

Reactions: 7
God she is so self absorbed!! And sorry but she must’ve been aware that partnering with an alcoholic beverage brand would be divisive and at odds with her other content about wellness, fitness etc. anything for a quick buck!

God she is so self absorbed!! And sorry but she must’ve been aware that partnering with an alcoholic beverage brand would be divisive and at odds with her other content about wellness, fitness etc. anything for a quick buck!
So rude and so defensive. Don't say 'ask me anything' if you don't like the questions! If she had said something like 'I totally get you may have thought that, however I really liked their messaging etc for Women's Football etc and as a brand like what they are doing, but I get it's a bit left field as it's a beer brand' - instead she just comes across as entitled and rude.

How can she make a video about finding your fitness motivation when she's clearly been struggling with hers for months now? Always moaning about having no plan and feeling unmotivated. Her workouts have been sporadic and with no clear aim. How does she think she can coach other people when she can't take her own advice?

Reactions: 4
Lost count of how many of her vids are the same exercise over and over. Sounds more like body checking then actual content. All we do is watch her squat or cat cow.

Reactions: 1
Haha guyyssss, is this one of us?
Check out her sassy reply

😂
There's a big difference between supporting a message and supporting a brand.

I appreciate it was women's football, but she was basically promoting drinking beer whilst watching football. To me it doesn't seem right with her being an ambassador of a women's refuge charity

Reactions: 11
Today she’s gone to the gym and got her hair done. She literally does an hours week of actual work and then wonders why there are issues

Reactions: 6
There's a big difference between supporting a message and supporting a brand.

I appreciate it was women's football, but she was basically promoting drinking beer whilst watching football. To me it doesn't seem right with her being an ambassador of a women's refuge charity
thing that pissed me off is that until the Heineken ad, she’d made no mention of the football and the wider message about women being fit, strong and skilled …different if she’d been genuinely excited about it during the run up and throughout the tournament and worked in the ad with a responsible drinking message. Gave no shits til freebies were involved.

Reactions: 12
Next time she asks for inane questions I’m going to ask why she’s such a fake, disingenuous liar. She’s so blatant in her lies she must think we are all stupid. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When I met her she was touted as a “sm expert”. She spoke for 10-15 mins max.

Her behaviour before and afterwards blew any illusion I had out of the water on how relatable she actually was. Clean eating Alice would always respond to sm questions but this version….

If someone was GENUINELY passionate and engaged they would have walked the room connecting and chatting with people “hello, are you enjoying today? How are you feeling about what you have learned so far?” Etc.

Not her. Huddled up with the LDNM crew and never made eye contact.

Doing the maths on how much I paid and how many were there, there had to be £5k on the table.

The realisation on the train home was sobering.

Oh, and she is going against EVERYTHING she spouted that day.

Back to basics Alice. You have lost your way.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.