Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched her clip of her blathering on like a dimwit at the Apple event. How to set your move goal. For fucks sake. She said the same thing about 8 times in her inane affected voice. I cannot think of a more boring way to spend a sunny evening than listening to that crap. 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It may be the full moon or whatever but I actually enjoyed her story this morning about not chasing a fat loss goal and measuring happiness in other ways. Maybe I'm hormonal. Got annoyed when she started crying tho.

Still not addressed the fact the app is tit.

Reactions: 3
It may be the full moon or whatever but I actually enjoyed her story this morning about not chasing a fat loss goal and measuring happiness in other ways. Maybe I'm hormonal.

Still not addressed the fact the app is tit tho.
I agree it was a good concept except that her “happiness” is fleeting and seems to be disingenuous. I think she’d be 99% happier if she wasn’t an influencer, it’s like she’s stuck in it and wants the perks but it’s not good for her

Reactions: 6
She’s off away again for two nights to a wedding!!! Does this girl ever do any work?!! That’ll be another designer frock, bling, amazed she’s not asked for freebie hair and make up wherever she’s going. I await the Daddy Paddy hand on chest gazing into his face posed shot whilst he looks off his tits on champagne and marching powder happiness.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another happy customer
On her private account she has a “funny” story about how she accidentally booked an advanced Pilates class and lied to the teacher when she arrived. It was really hard. Poor Alice. 😂
Who’s she feeding it back to??? She films the workouts in her flat?!!! Surely she’ll know how loud the music is?!! 🙈😳🤣

Reactions: 1
Who honestly can be arsed going for a run at 7am on the day of a wedding?!

Doesn’t look like daddy paddy has joined her for this one!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Alice on Thursday: ‘I’m not going away again for a while. It’s really distracted me from my work I need to focus.

Alice on Saturday: ‘Oooh just packing for 2 days away at a wedding, how exciting’

🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Ooh time for thread suggestions?
Alice Liveing #8 The skinny filter doesn’t hide the lack of brand integrity

Reactions: 7
That video of her boobs jiggling while she ran made me cringe. She needs a more supportive bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.