Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she doing last minute adjustments to her 28 day challenge launching tomorrow, late on Sunday evening? I would have thought these things are planned weeks in advance do they are perfect to drop on the first day.... I would not be happy seeing this if I was a paying customer.
I haven’t looked properly (obviously) but she seems to have a “deload” week every month which is basically a week of no/light workouts. What on earth are they paying for 😂

Reactions: 5
Why is she doing last minute adjustments to her 28 day challenge launching tomorrow, late on Sunday evening? I would have thought these things are planned weeks in advance do they are perfect to drop on the first day.... I would not be happy seeing this if I was a paying customer.
We know that Alice can plan and work effectively as a PT. The fact that she is scrabbling changes to the app hours before it goes live is just a reflection of her lack of care and professionalism. The app is making her money unless there is a real catastrophe she'll put in minimal effort.

When something isn’t fruitful, it leads to
low motivation and slips down in list of priorities. I get the impression her app is crap and is a drain on her resources and it isn’t paying off for her. Granted these things take time, but unless you have an endless pot to keep things afloat, you’d lose interest. Which is how she’s behaving with her endless holidaying, days off mid week, last minute adjustments etc.
she should really fold it in and go back to being a good PT and find fulfilment elsewhere other than social media.

Reactions: 10
Winds me up that she's moaning about 'annoying' jobs etc - stop moaning about work!

I used to LOVE following her but I just find her more and more unrelatable and unaware every day..

I feel like she's so mixed and lost on what she wants to do. Fashion? PT? Media / presenting? Cooking!? I feel like she'd do well to take a holiday where she really does go off grid and has a review of her job and where she wants to focus her efforts. Because at the moment, she's doing a little bit of everything - jack of all trades yet she's master of none. Which is a shame because I think as a PT she's brilliant - she clearly knows her stuff.

I do get the vibe from her she's desperate to move into more media work - for example her appearance on TV recently and doing more media partnerships with the Heineken gig and Oppo - great if that's what she wants to do, but it's so far away from Alice the PT / her Give me Strength app.

I think she needs to pick a lane and stick to it and work on her skills / focus on that area, otherwise she runs the risk of not really having a place in the influencer world, which is a very risky place to be.

Reactions: 13
She’s got such a busy day! She’s juggling so many projects!! She’s so busy! How will she cope?! It’ll be time for another holiday for sure!
Also she never shares Apple Watch data. Strange coincidence when she’s doing some random free talk about Apple watches and fitness tracking isn’t it! More transparent than sellotape Alice!

Attachments

• Haha
I think the time of the influencer is fast approaching a downhill slope, if it’s not already. There’s several things at play:

-A lot of people are wanting to become influencers/ spending money on followers. The more people who are able to do your job the more risky it becomes.

-Businesses can’t necessarily easily track how lucrative influencers are. This is driven by how disconnected teams are within businesses but also the social media platforms themselves. Instagram and Facebook are notoriously tight on data sharing and figures. Profitability isn’t going to accurately come light easily- especially post covid. Most sales forecasting models have been shot down because of how unprecedented the last few years have been

-Messages from influencers are now getting into cognitive dissonance territory. They tell us not to believe everything you see on SM but in the next post to buy what they’re selling. They pick apart beauty standards yet sell you gym plans, makeup, skincare.

-Purchase decision making has shifted- it’s not about customer service or recommendations anymore (depending on the category and value of the purchase). Now more than ever it’s price and being able to browse for yourself. The journey is cutting out the influencer because people have to be more conscious and in control of their own spending.

Alice should just concentrate on what she brings to the table that is unique and she excels in. And sadly a fitness app, being a fashion hun and having no brand integrity isn’t it.

Reactions: 13
Omg her and her friend are soooooooo not hilarious!! I can’t stop laughing 😂

• Haha
Omg her and her friend are soooooooo not hilarious!! I can’t stop laughing 😂
Yeah it totally cracked me up seeing someone else’s private jokes and banter 😂😂😂 thanks for the content Alice! Maybe have a look at your failing app?

It’s so sad how often paddy is away, it’s mental!

Reactions: 6
From todays FB group
Imagine how demotivating it is to be paying for a programme that just stops or doesn’t work. I pay for a fitness accountability coach and she’s literally there for me any hour a day to answer questions and provides all the content for me at the drop of a hat. Why are people paying Alice money?

Imagine how demotivating it is to be paying for a programme that just stops or doesn’t work. I pay for a fitness accountability coach and she’s literally there for me any hour a day to answer questions and provides all the content for me at the drop of a hat. Why are people paying Alice money?
Sorry but at this point, her customers must be thick as a constipated tit. I would not be paying for a service from someone who doesn’t show the value or benefit of using it. Her and her app are a tit-show.

Reactions: 11
Sorry but at this point, her customers must be thick as a constipated tit. I would not be paying for a service from someone who doesn’t show the value or benefit of using it. Her and her app are a tit-show.
It’s awful she hasn’t even responded to the criticism! So arrogant. People are literally saying they’re going to leave and she still doesn’t say anything. Terrible customer service!!

Wonder where Daddy Paddy has popped off to now? Grunge Pants staying last night and back to the parents tonight. That gal can’t be alone can she. The criticisms on the app page that aren’t being addressed are inexcusable. She has so much free time that it’s ridiculous. Why not use it to engage properly with paying customers? The arrogance is shocking.

Reactions: 9
I think Alice brought out her at-home style app way too late... initially people were interested in those during Covid and now many people are back at the gym. There are a few cases of Youtube channels still being extremely successful such as the likes of Caroline Girvan and Heather Robertson but you can tell they are passionate about what they do unlike Alice who does the bare minimum but charges people.

Reactions: 8
I saw her post on her stories about this event again, and out of morbid curiosity I’ve registered to attend 😂
Is anyone else thinking of going?
It’s tempting, my hubby works in Knightsbridge and I used to work for TTS many years ago. I can’t say more than that for fear of being exposed 😆
I loved Alice’s content during lockdown, she was so approachable and it really felt like she was helping those stuck at home that wanted to continue with their fitness journey. She does know her stuff, but people are now turning away from her PT content as it’s just ‘not there’. Now it’s become a mess of ridiculous affiliated ads and wonky edited fashion content. Not to mention grunge pants himself.
Should we have a secret Tattle sign?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.