Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the outfit but inappropriate to wear a crop to a wedding! Also . . . £550 for the top, £1350 for the skirt - I hope she’s rented it as she had the same in a different colour when she was in Greece!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s defo had something done to her lips
That picture is SO manipulative regardless of the lips.

Look how it’s angled so you can clearly see her collarbones and the dips.

Also, look down. Again can clearly see a gap at the front of the skirt.

All screams “I don’t use a skinny filter”

Reactions: 8
She’s desperate to show off whatever weight she has lost, showing off the gaps in clothes. Nah luv, it just makes you look a) clueless about fit and true style and/or b) like you’re playing dress-up in someone else’s clothes that you sectetly snuck out to wear.

It’s as though they don’t make clothes for all sizes of people; slim to fat. Could she be any more pathetic and readable?!

Reactions: 10
Omg I’m embarrassed for her. So cringe. Did she actually say “hi”??? 🫣🫣🫣🫣
Literally toe curling. It’s her thinking how great she looks and giggling with glee. She just misses the mark EVERY time, other influencers manage to show off their outfits or hair and make up without coming across as so arrogant and into themselves 🤮

Reactions: 7
Her old pal Olivia Cox has been using the slimming app in her stories today … her head looks bigger than almonds 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.