Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paddy must have asked her to contribute to the electricity bill so she’s rolled out the aff links again to get some quick cash!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she know what maximum budget means??

“Find me a dress for maximum £50”

“Ok here’s one for £80, I know it’s above budget but it’s worth it”

People can’t afford things out of their budget atm you tone deaf idiot!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really wish she’d stop that where she stares at the camera whilst eating, and does the weird head shake and fake smile. So embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 9
Does she know what maximum budget means??

“Find me a dress for maximum £50”

“Ok here’s one for £80, I know it’s above budget but it’s worth it”

People can’t afford things out of their budget atm you tone deaf idiot!!!
But the in budget ones were probably not affiliated!? 😁

Reactions: 3
Does she also realise that not every bloody outfit has to have puffy sleeves and ruffles? What a snore fest.

Reactions: 6
The home workout supremo is lacking motivation again this Monday morning. Why would you need to get up at 5am, leave your house and go to a gym if your own app worked?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.