Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's probably been reading on here and had a tantrum. We will probably get the usual pic of her and paddy’s feet later with the tv in the background.

Reactions: 4
She's probably been reading on here and had a tantrum. We will probably get the usual pic of her and paddy’s feet later with the tv in the background.
She’ll post a story about how she was off her phone for the first time her whole life and was Sooooo Happy.

Reactions: 2
I didn’t screen shot but she had posted a few cryptic posts about letting stuff go or friendships or not being invited to stuff / or *something along these lines* - (clearly I didn’t pay much attention) where people then reply going ‘you ok hun’? :LOL:

Maybe she hasn’t been invited to something and she’s in a strop…but I bet we will see Paddy’s feet soon!

I saw on someone else’s story that all the Chessie King hen guests had made something for her (CK) where they all kissed a piece of paper, wearing lipstick, and framed it. I didn’t see Alice on there which I imagine might have made her feel a bit left out? It probably would bother me a bit, but maybe I’m just projecting…

Reactions: 1
I saw on someone else’s story that all the Chessie King hen guests had made something for her (CK) where they all kissed a piece of paper, wearing lipstick, and framed it. I didn’t see Alice on there which I imagine might have made her feel a bit left out? It probably would bother me a bit, but maybe I’m just projecting…
Please screenshot

She’ll have been galavanting all weekend … probs still positive. Alice only cares about a ring and Alice!

Reactions: 1
It'll be that she's still out and about even though likely still testing positive. I know the rules aren't as strict anymore and people are generally living like it's not a thing, but it's definitely bad PR for her to be gallivanting about London with COVID when it's highly infectious.

Can’t wait until Sweaty Betty pop up on my feed again as I’m going to ask why they give freebies to people who don’t wear their clothes and who also have no regard for anyone but themselves and name her. Selfish witch.

A 10 second clip of her stuffing her gob with an ice cream. What a sad little life she must leave if that is noteworthy!

Reactions: 11
Long time lurker, but that video of her eating the ice cream has broken me.
1. Why?!
2. 🤮🤮🤮
3. duck off. I hate ice cream now

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Clean eating Alice is long gone eh?

That Mr Whippy whilst nice is just chemical goop.

Whats the betting a skin breakout tomorrow or a migraine? 😉

Reactions: 8
Also has she not got covid? Selfish witch if she is spreading it round people who actually have to go to work

Yeh I found that video of her eating weird and it went through me a bit 😷
The intentional cream on lip. Who does she think her audience is? 13 year old boys? I have to say, watching people degrade and embarrass themselves daily on social media does make me feel better about my very vanilla life.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.