Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly - her whining is pathetic. OK covid isn’t much fun. But I look at the incredible Deborah James who, now being on palliative hospice at home care, uses her platform to raise over 6.5 million pounds, writes eloquently and beautifully and really should be in the world a lot longer than her 40 years. Alice- gets covid after endless gallivanting about and spends the entire day moaning. Utterly horrible. I really hope over the next couple of years these vacuous influencers fall from grace. They’re unrelatable, self absorbed and to be quite honest - dull as tit.
What a wonderful woman. Deborah James is a true inspiration.

I sincerely hope the hashtag #WhatWouldAliceWear never takes off. Anyone can google "wedding guest dress" and with enough scrolling find her suggestions 😂 acting like pulling dresses of the Internet is God's gift her ultimate talent 😂
She needs to GET OVER HERSELF. Just looking at her winds me up.

Reactions: 3
It’s just a cheap money grab to download the cookies … I’d expect better from mrs la-dee-dag tbh

Reactions: 3
Her disordered thinking is so clear to see! She mentions she's going to do some light movement today, but then clarifies she doesn't mean exercise, just unloading the dishwasher. I can't think of anyone who would class unloading the dishwasher as light movement, it's just a daily task! That's like saying going to the toilet is doing a squat or getting out of bed is doing a crunch. The weird tracking of every movement is such a giveaway.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
[QUOTE="And the OJ *eye roll* with a sore throat? Nice acid bath. Idiot.
[/QUOTE]
Hahaha she does seem to have nothing between the ears

Reactions: 1
[QUOTE="And the OJ *eye roll* with a sore throat? Nice acid bath. Idiot.
Hahaha she does seem to have nothing between the ears
[/QUOTE]
Someone on here, I forget who, once described her as two brain cells looking for one another. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.