Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also chosen to answer 5 ish questions one of which is about Paddy even though he “doesn’t like being on social media” and she “wants to keep their relationship private” 🙄

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she posted his full name.. I’m sure he’s delighted. I mean I’d already found him on LinkedIn before but it’s bit of a weird thing to do when he’s such a ‘private person’

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Also chosen to answer 5 ish questions one of which is about Paddy even though he “doesn’t like being on social media” and she “wants to keep their relationship private” 🙄
Oh gosh, she’s probably already got business cards printed out as Alice Murphy hasn’t she 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I always wonder what his friends and colleagues must make of her constant over sharing but then saying he’s private as is their relationship. His mates must take the mick surely?!

Reactions: 4
She has only recently returned from holidays in Oman and the UAE where same sex relationships are not only criminalised but legally they are entitled to punish this 'crime' by imprisonment or the death penalty respectively.
How dare she fill their pockets and then preach inclusivity, equality and LGBTQ+ rights!
If you see this Alice then you disgust me.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She has only recently returned from holidays in Oman and the UAE where same sex relationships are not only criminalised but legally they are entitled to punish this 'crime' by imprisonment or the death penalty respectively.
How dare she fill their pockets and then preach inclusivity, equality and LGBTQ+ rights!
If you see this Alice then you disgust me.
To be fair to her Lewis was just living out in Dubai for a while, doesn’t make it ok, but he’s not exactly out there protesting it

Reactions: 3
She's out and about, coughing her covid over the good people of the Fulham council estate.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She's out and about, coughing her covid over the good people of the Fulham council estate.
I’ve just seen this. Is she for bleeping real?! I thought it was sensible to stay inside and away from others when you’re still testing positive. Wtf!

Reactions: 4
Just shows how fucked her mental state is when she can't rest when she's ill. Not the greatest example.
We were hanging when we had covid and movement was the last thing i wanted to do.
Wasn't she still testing positive yday?

To be fair to her Lewis was just living out in Dubai for a while, doesn’t make it ok, but he’s not exactly out there protesting it
I hear you but in my opinion that makes him just as bad. I'd like to think that if we have learnt anything in recent years then it is that being an ally to any cause is so much more than hashtags and posts on awareness days. It is what we do every day and where we do, or don't, spend our money is a key part of that.

Reactions: 6
She's talking like she's been ill for months. It's only a few days isn't it?

What's most shocking to me is that she's measuring her walk

I love how Alice has just shared Paddy’s full name to her almost 700k followers. What happened to keeping him and her relationship details private?

Reactions: 8
Twitter Alice is a very different Alice. I was wondering why, considering she’s an advocate for Women’s Aid and Domestic Abuse, and is such a tokenist social media campaigner on every major human issue, she was so quiet on insta over Depp vs Heard. But her Twitter likes show her up on which camp she’s in. Why not say it with her chest?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I feel like she time traveled her Covid. Said she was really sick for two days then kinda sick for two days and now - she’s well!
However she posted it Monday right? After going out to legally blind wif her bestie on Sunday? Saturday? Timelines screwed.

Reactions: 1
As she’s been so quiet on instagram she’s obviously out and about while still testing positive. Selfish cow.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She’s not been on Twitter or FB or IG. What do we think is going on?🧐🧐🧐
Am amazed she hasn’t done an announcement to tell us all she’s having a day off with Paddy!!

I wonder if she’s had a covid relapse. I noticed she wasn’t at Chessie’s bridesmaid dress fitting yesterday - wonder if she’s either not a bridesmaid or raging about not being one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.