Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it a remarked improvement on her refrain from posting incessantly. No attention seeking or braggy posts as of late! I might actually start enjoying her sm presence again. Or am I speaking too soon?
I think that’s because she’s had Covid so hasn’t been anywhere that exciting.. so hasn’t had the need to cover herself in chanel for a few days

Reactions: 1
I think that’s because she’s had Covid so hasn’t been anywhere that exciting.. so hasn’t had the need to cover herself in chanel for a few days
Yes, that’s true too. But even the inane “in my pyjamas” selfies, “what would alice wear” aff link spam, stupid porridge for breakfast posts, my relationship so PrIvAtE posts are awol.

Reactions: 3
Yes, that’s true too. But even the inane “in my pyjamas” selfies, “what would alice wear” aff link spam, stupid porridge for breakfast posts, my relationship so PrIvAtE posts are awol.
Too soon my dear. We have a post from her Botox appt. Why? She’s frozen. Hope she’s not getting more filler in her lips. They are so gross already.
Also had to laugh - looks like she powdered her forehead.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Too soon my dear. We have a post from her Botox appt. Why? She’s frozen. Hope she’s not getting more filler in her lips. They are so gross already.
Also had to laugh - looks like she powdered her forehead.
Her mouth area and lips look utterly ridiculous.

Reactions: 1
Oh no oh no! She posted a story of herself in a bikini and I was about to screen shot then my boss called and when I went back - Alice deleted! Argh.
why why why does she DO that???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If she’s taking accutane I’d be cautious getting injectables. I think it’s down as fine but when tattoos and piercings aren’t allowed because of infection risk I’d be wary that the literature around cosmetic injectables is any good.

If she’s taking accutane I’d be cautious getting injectables. I think it’s down as fine but when tattoos and piercings aren’t allowed because of infection risk I’d be wary that the literature around cosmetic injectables is any good.
I actually asked my derm about this while on accutane as I get Botox and he advised it was fine… filler too, it can just take longer to settle and may bruise more.

Her face looks soooo different there compared to how it does now. Could be two different people!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.