Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice keeping her relationship really private by posting a story slideshow and a grid post of Paddy for his birthday 🥴 as well as referencing him on her main account stories as a reason why she won't be on her phone today. Does she actually know what private means?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Alice keeping her relationship really private by posting a story slideshow and a grid post of Paddy for his birthday 🥴 as well as referencing him on her main account stories as a reason why she won't be on her phone today. Does she actually know what private means?!?
Deleted. She’s a chicken sh^*

Reactions: 3
It’s funny how she can milk her two day covid for content but can’t manage to isolate whilst positive!

Reactions: 4
Instead of going to a normal GP like a normal person, she’s got to make her Covid a 💰🤑 opportunity. She should have a real physical if she’s worried about the after effects of Covid. She makes me so 🤬

Reactions: 1
She still sounds rough. Any sensible person would still be resting. I doubt she’s negative yet. The majority of people I know have taken 10 days or more to test negative and have all stayed at home. But the rules don’t apply to Alice.

Reactions: 4
I was very confused by her stories. She posted about counting down to getting back to exercise but she was in the gym yesterday 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She still sounds rough. Any sensible person would still be resting. I doubt she’s negative yet. The majority of people I know have taken 10 days or more to test negative and have all stayed at home. But the rules don’t apply to Alice.
I’ve got it now. I’m on day 8 and still testing positive and nowhere near 100%, she sounds rougher than I do! She should not be going out, especially when she has the luxury of not having to. These people are just so self involved and selfish.

Instead of going to a normal GP like a normal person, she’s got to make her Covid a 💰🤑 opportunity. She should have a real physical if she’s worried about the after effects of Covid. She makes me so 🤬
She’s not worried. She’s just used an opportunity to make money.

I’d bet a tenner she posts a negative test at some point with a super arsey comment like, ‘a persons health should be private and I shouldn’t have to prove myself but once again the people intent on ruining my life are out to get me’ … then deletes it 10 mins later!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d bet a tenner she posts a negative test at some point with a super arsey comment like, ‘a persons health should be private and I shouldn’t have to prove myself but once again the people intent on ruining my life are out to get me’ … then deletes it 10 mins later!
Someone get a screen shot if she does!

Reactions: 2
I swear that Heathrow could start using her as a guiding beacon for flights. That forehead is so shiny and frozen it’s like an egg. 😬
It could be photoshopped into a picture of an ice rink and you wouldn’t be able to tell

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find it a remarked improvement on her refrain from posting incessantly. No attention seeking or braggy posts as of late! I might actually start enjoying her sm presence again. Or am I speaking too soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.