Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely dying at her comparing her one sleepless night to people who have babies! She has a rude awakening coming of she ever has children! Although Paddy definitely doesn’t seem the children type!
For a second I thought she was going to say “insomnia” or “chronic insomnia” and diagnose herself with another problem. Screams co dependent relationship either way.

Reactions: 5
Hi everyone, ask me anything so I can ask myself questions and put those horrible people on Tattle straight.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi everyone, ask me anything so I can ask myself questions and put those horrible people on Tattle straight.
Off to watch the football final. Blagged some free tickets no doubt. I have to watch her on TV to see how shockingly bad she is. Happy on Roaccutane as it’s the best thing ever. Needs some therapy WITH THE RIGHT THERAPIST (begging for some freebies again) to help deal with the latest hang up. So self obsessed!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
When Paddy's away she sleeps really badly yet when she is away without him she's never mentioned it, not once.
So it's really a case of my sleep was bad Daddy Paddy you can't go away any more.
I genuinely feel sorry for her. She is not in a good place and seemingly has noone in her life to tell her to fix up! 🙁

Reactions: 12
Wow. What a great sales pitch for people to “buy into” an app.
So if she doesn’t use her body for selling the app, why is she always in womens health? Why is she posing alongside content in the app. She’s the one doing the videos. It might not be “sex sells” but there’s more than one way to use your body and hers is what she uses first and foremost to sell the app.
If credibility means so much to her then why the hell is she using herself as a brand to sell anything under the sun? Those cardboard microwave meals? At the same time she has a recipes area on her app. She talks about mental health issues like insta is her therapist. Literally 80% of her content has no credibility.
She’s not going to use guilt trip rhetoric and be honest. Okay then so where is the honesty when she can’t even go on holiday without working out each and every day. No smoke and mirrors but filtered and photoshopped pictures are okay?
oh and I love the key work “buy in”.
No thanks Alice, I’ll keep my money thanks. Please use some of yours to get a therapist.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Sorry but as a PT your own physique is your billboard/portfolio! If you can't be seen to be looking after your own body, why would anyone hire you? She has a lot of knowledge about form and technique but nobody's going to get that far into her content if she doesn't have a physique people want to imitate. That's just the facts of the industry. Her entire career is built on the back of the Clean Eating Alice physique. If she was just starting out today with the body she has now she wouldn't be anywhere near as influential or popular.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.