Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone in the comments saying it will help so many - how? I don't think anyone with health anxiety thinks that they're the only person to suffer with it. She doesn't signpost to any actual help or resources. She doesn't even explain what particular thing she's anxious about and how she manages these situations when they arise. I feel like this is how you tell the difference between someone genuinely raising awareness and someone just seeking attention.

Reactions: 9
Everyone in the comments saying it will help so many - how? I don't think anyone with health anxiety thinks that they're the only person to suffer with it. She doesn't signpost to any actual help or resources. She doesn't even explain what particular thing she's anxious about and how she manages these situations when they arise. I feel like this is how you tell the difference between someone genuinely raising awareness and someone just seeking attention.
All of this. Whenever she wants an uptick in engagement she pushes out an “honest” post, showing her “vulnerable” side so she can collect all the cookies her lemmings dish out. She’ll say she wants to “normalise” and banish the “stigma” and use all the buzzwords that makes her fan club froth.
And now she’s saying bye to Daddy Paddy. Everyone bring out your tiniest violins.
What exactly is she using this platform for?! If it’s her personal brand, she needs to reign it in. Angelina Jolie and Reese Witherspoon have never had to post about crying for relevance.
if it’s about her personal training and app, perhaps she should sort out her wifi issues before crying on camera.
If it’s about her fashion, perhaps she should get a stylist and take her clothes up to fit her.
If it’s about her flogging vegan ready meals, perhaps she should give it a break with the eggs.
What the duck is actually going on?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Daddy Paddy taking his Mum to France - I bet his Mum has said please don’t bring that narcissistic brat as well as I don’t want to spend my entire holiday watching her posing for content. 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her social media is all over the place. Alice built her following around fitness and body image but nowadays seems to massively lack confidence in her appearance, and, despite having a fitness app and frequently going to the gym, she just doesn’t seem that passionate about any of it anymore. We’re also getting a lot more fashion content, but she doesn’t really know what she’s doing there either, and now, more frequently, she overshares her ‘personal issues’, which more feels like desperate attention seeking. I feel like Alice is very unhappy and having a ‘career’ built from social media is doing her no favours; however, she’s stuck with it now as how else can she make money?!

Reactions: 13
Why has she pinned the crying post aswell so it stays at the top of the page? Its so strange.

Daddy paddy gets almost as much holiday as Alice! The amount of time they Don't Spend together is so weird. She's in NYC he's at golf, she's home he's off to france.
Do either of them ever work a full month?

Reactions: 14
Why is she telling the world that her partner is yet again going away without her? Surely he’d be mortified / annoyed seeing that?

Reactions: 6
I don't doubt for a second that Alice has MH concerns that she would benefit massively from help with. I would not be surprised if Health Anxiety was among them and I genuinely wish her well with all of the above.
The cynic in me however can't quite swallow it as 100% authentic given that she started the week openly questioning what she was going to do with her content?

I think the meltdown last night was because paddy is going away and taking his mum to France. She's jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She seemed way happier when she was in NYC on her own than she does whenever she's on holiday/at home with waiting around for Paddy.

She seemed way happier when she was in NYC on her own than she does whenever she's on holiday/at home with waiting around for Paddy.
She also seems happier when she’s around her actual family and friends. Not her septic tank of insta buddies like Chessidiot etc.

Her face in the cinema stories…what is going on? She says she’s wearing no make up, but her skin is literally shining and her lips look like they have gloss on. Also, it’s been said a million times on here but it looks like she can’t get her top lip over her teeth. It’s all I can look at when watching her stories

Reactions: 5
Her social media is all over the place. Alice built her following around fitness and body image but nowadays seems to massively lack confidence in her appearance, and, despite having a fitness app and frequently going to the gym, she just doesn’t seem that passionate about any of it anymore. We’re also getting a lot more fashion content, but she doesn’t really know what she’s doing there either, and now, more frequently, she overshares her ‘personal issues’, which more feels like desperate attention seeking. I feel like Alice is very unhappy and having a ‘career’ built from social media is doing her no favours; however, she’s stuck with it now as how else can she make money?!
I think she should go back to being a celeb PT and keeping her content purely fitness. I started following her for her great form and recipes but she hardly posts food now unless it’s a Clarence court or all plants ad!

Reactions: 13
Her face in the cinema stories…what is going on? She says she’s wearing no make up, but her skin is literally shining and her lips look like they have gloss on. Also, it’s been said a million times on here but it looks like she can’t get her top lip over her teeth. It’s all I can look at when watching her stories
I thought it was quite sad that she said one of the great things about meeting her grandparents is that she doesn't have to wear make-up. Which says a lot about the times she feels like she DOES have to wear make-up. She must feel like she has to look a certain way for other people outside of family. Absolutely not someone who is comfortable in their own skin.

I don’t know why she even shares her going to the cinema. Why does she share so much bottom of the barrel content? The banality of it all.

Reactions: 2
I thought it was quite sad that she said one of the great things about meeting her grandparents is that she doesn't have to wear make-up. Which says a lot about the times she feels like she DOES have to wear make-up. She must feel like she has to look a certain way for other people outside of family. Absolutely not someone who is comfortable in their own skin.
The way she said doesn’t HAVE to made me sad too 😕 her skin was lovely even pre roaccutane! And nobody NEEDS make up either way!

Reactions: 3
This is her insta dermatologist. She’s found someone like minded who also loves to share how she’s overcome such big battles and is now devoting herself to helping others overcome theirs.
Except she admits that roaccutane (isotretinoin) didn’t work for her long term. She also has problem skin herself. I definitely would NOT be taking skin advice from someone who hasn’t figured it out for themselves.
What is most alarming about this doctor is that she’s taking a position of authority and sharing infographics on what causes acne etc for #acneawarenessmonth (eyeroll because nobody needs acne awareness - everyone is very aware of it since the beginning of time). She mentions puberty, genetics etc but not once does she mention nutrition or diet and the impact of diet on hormones and menstrual cycles. She’s just a quack. An over sharing quack at that. Exactly the type of person Alice would align herself with.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I wish I could tell Alice to ditch social media completely and be a PT at her swanky club. She could still have something like a You Tube channel for workouts if she was desperate to do so, but I think have way happier in a normal non public life once she’s weaned herself off it. Problem is she’s all in with the Insta huns and they’re shockingly bad for mental health I would imagine. Competitive, also insecure, borderline bullying underneath I reckon, huge pressure to keep up and be perfect… I followed Alice initially when she was a happy bouncy PT getting up at 5.30 to go to work. Where did that girl get to?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sooo anxious 🫠😫 but still have time to prop the phone up and hit record 💕🥺 cos I just wan to help people 😇😍
Almost didn’t post as I’m so floored by this. Alice needs real help with her mental health.
Life has tried to kill me twice - a nasty multi year bout with cancer and a widowmaker heart attack -yet I’ve learned to look forward and not dwell. Some reading, some therapy and some wonderful people in my life have given me insight and helped immensely.

Remember the definition of crazy - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

After saying all that, I also believe she was crying cause Paddy wouldn’t take her to France and couldn’t pass up an opportunity to get some “poor Alice” love off the internet.

Wholesome.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.