Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her life is literally 1-2 weeks holiday/something else glamorous, and then 1-2 weeks of “not feeling herself”. Can you IMAGINE going through life like this. Imagine me saying to work after a holiday “sorry I haven’t managed to do my work/function in my role because I’m just not feeling myself after my routine has been disturbed”.

She needs to grow a pair and stop being such a bleeping princess. “Ooooh my life has been thrown into turmoil cos I went to Greece (or wherever) and then NYC. My life is soo hard”

She’s literally a joke
She seriously needs a therapist and to stick at it.
As someone who’s suffered from anxiety and depression, I understand what it’s like to feel like I can’t function in my job. But at the end of the day in the real world the workplace isn’t a charity case and you have to help yourself by understanding where it stems from and working around the times where you’re unmotivated. It’s one of the things that really frustrates me about influencers. Yeah they’re “normalising” this kind of thing but at the same time rather than being helpful it’s just weaponised to sell more stuff and be more appealing or to excuse behaviours. It’s never a reflection of how it is in the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She seriously needs a therapist and to stick at it.
As someone who’s suffered from anxiety and depression, I understand what it’s like to feel like I can’t function in my job. But at the end of the day in the real world the workplace isn’t a charity case and you have to help yourself by understanding where it stems from and working around the times where you’re unmotivated. It’s one of the things that really frustrates me about influencers. Yeah they’re “normalising” this kind of thing but at the same time rather than being helpful it’s just weaponised to sell more stuff and be more appealing or to excuse behaviours. It’s never a reflection of how it is in the real world.
I agree. But it’s funny how she never feels anxious or thrown off course whilst on these amazing holidays, trips and free days out. It’s only when she has to go back to her normal life that she’s sooo “off track and off balance”. It’s just not relatable and if her whole career is based around coaching people who need consistency and a strong guide, she’s in the wrong game!

Reactions: 6
Has DaddyPaddy taken his Mum to France to live there?!! It’s a long old birthday trip away. 🤔🤣🙈

that rambling self absorbed nonsense this morning did my head in. And also FFS wash that minging black hat, I can see the bits of detritus on it and it’s never off her head. Not feeling myself. The girl needs so much help. I know how tit it feels to have your brain doing strange things, peri is kicking my butt and all my life my hormones have been tricky to navigate along with gynae issues but filming yourself crying and sharing every iota of your life can’t be a healthy way to cope.

Reactions: 11
Alice’s self indulgence has turned so vulgar. I despise her trying to “normalise” her unprofessionalism of slacking at her work because she’s had one too many holidays, “feeling out of it” and threading in her myriad of insecurities and anxiety triggers to excuse such behaviour too. That crying video is the absolute dog tit of content. She posted it at a time her Daddy Paddy was going away - attention gagging, guilt tripper much?
How does she get any sponsors at all.

Reactions: 10
I don't know much about this but isn't it based on the number of followers she has? That is why they all want to have large amounts of followers as the more followers, the bigger the sponsors?
Usually, yes. I dabbled a little in social media analytics for businesses (inform their strategy who to work with etc etc) and most of them are blinded by number of followers. I spent a lot of time explaining to them that followers could be bought etc. but I think that a lot of people making business decisions in this area aren’t wised up in this area.

Reactions: 4
I don't know much about this but isn't it based on the number of followers she has? That is why they all want to have large amounts of followers as the more followers, the bigger the sponsors?
The number of comments she gets on her posts are so low. I would’ve thought sponsors would put more importance on the engagement levels of content. Why bother otherwise? She’s had 16 comments on her Heineken sponsored post. Of which half of them are of her replying to the few comments she got!

Reactions: 3
I think a lot of these brands just pick a “group” and hope it works - all of Alice’s Insta huns are advertising that plant based sick microwave meal tat and Wild deodorants. Alice’s ads are truly terrible though - she sounds so insincere, usually looks a complete state and you know she doesn’t even use what she’s talking about.

Reactions: 5
I think a lot of these brands just pick a “group” and hope it works - all of Alice’s Insta huns are advertising that plant based sick microwave meal tat and Wild deodorants. Alice’s ads are truly terrible though - she sounds so insincere, usually looks a complete state and you know she doesn’t even use what she’s talking about.
This is the thing though.
This weekend I saw a few try these yummy all plants meals and this deodorant is amazing often back to back in my feed and it is a massive NO! when it is clearly programmed disingenuous crap.

Reactions: 8
This is the thing though.
This weekend I saw a few try these yummy all plants meals and this deodorant is amazing often back to back in my feed and it is a massive NO! when it is clearly programmed disingenuous crap.
I wrote to skin+me about all the zlebs posting with their ad codes and told them it put me off buying their products when for example the skin of a certain 28yr old currently advertising it, (not Alice)looks worse than my skin (50 yrs) and the fact she stated months ago she only uses 1 skincare brand and it’s not that one she’s advertising!!!. They said they support skin at every step of the journey. I replied that they’ve missed my point completely and could I have an Ad code too 😆😆
I refuse to click on any link that these z lister instahuns promote!

Reactions: 9
I understand that brands do campaigns but I do really hate when all the huns are advertising the same thing at the same time, like you say it comes across as so disingenuous and so obviously they’re all only doing it for money. I miss the days of ads because people did actually really like the product (or made me believe they did anyway..)!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does she not realise literally covering yourself in Chanel logos is not really chic?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.