Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. What a great sales pitch for people to “buy into” an app.
So if she doesn’t use her body for selling the app, why is she always in womens health? Why is she posing alongside content in the app. She’s the one doing the videos. It might not be “sex sells” but there’s more than one way to use your body and hers is what she uses first and foremost to sell the app.
If credibility means so much to her then why the hell is she using herself as a brand to sell anything under the sun? Those cardboard microwave meals? At the same time she has a recipes area on her app. She talks about mental health issues like insta is her therapist. Literally 80% of her content has no credibility.
She’s not going to use guilt trip rhetoric and be honest. Okay then so where is the honesty when she can’t even go on holiday without working out each and every day. No smoke and mirrors but filtered and photoshopped pictures are okay?
oh and I love the key work “buy in”.
No thanks Alice, I’ll keep my money thanks. Please use some of yours to get a therapist.
This is such an odd thing to post. She’s been around for a long time in social media terms, people can look at her Insta and see what she’s like. In my opinion, it doesn’t matter how good she may be as a coach, she’s too erratic. You never know from one day to the next what you’re going to get. One minute she’s manically happy and telling the world how motivated she is and then literally the next day she’s crying and saying she’s lost her way. This could happen a few times in the space of a week. She tries to pass it off as being #relatable but it’s not, it’s sad and worrying. If I handed over money to be coached and I was watching her IG, I’d be worried that I was contributing to her stress or I’d be worried about whether she was completely focussed on the job. Surely that cannot be good for business.

Reactions: 11
This is such an odd thing to post. She’s been around for a long time in social media terms, people can look at her Insta and see what she’s like. In my opinion, it doesn’t matter how good she may be as a coach, she’s too erratic. You never know from one day to the next what you’re going to get. One minute she’s manically happy and telling the world how motivated she is and then literally the next day she’s crying and saying she’s lost her way. This could happen a few times in the space of a week. She tries to pass it off as being #relatable but it’s not, it’s sad and worrying. If I handed over money to be coached and I was watching her IG, I’d be worried that I was contributing to her stress or I’d be worried about whether she was completely focussed on the job. Surely that cannot be good for business.
It’s nonsense too. I agree with the other posters where her body should be her selling point. My fitness coach is the most inspirational woman who’s been through a weight loss journey herself and looks amazing, so it’s inspiring and I know she can relate to any challenges I face. Alice literally just does this for the money and so she can continue buying herself Dior and paying for the most expensive gym in London. I can’t tell if she’s a credible coach or not from her Instagram…

Reactions: 6
I found it really sad that she was really excited to be on TV, and had nobody to share it with but Instagram.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This guy is far more handsome than paddy and she actually has a natural and relaxed face

Classic Alice tho, no context or info just a random stream of photos
Not 💯 sure but haven’t seen him for years.

I THINK that is Josh from the LDNM days.

If it his him, he may be the one that could get her back on track with her PT stuff.

The stuff she is actually good at.

Reactions: 2
This guy is far more handsome than paddy and she actually has a natural and relaxed face

Classic Alice tho, no context or info just a random stream of photos
Look at where his hands are - round her waist and on her leg! Defo seem v comfortable with each other!!

A genuine smile rather than a forced sunset pic with Paddy. Get rid and start playing the field Alice!

Reactions: 6
I always find her ads so so awkward, surprising after how many years she has been online!

Also -
1E80FBF7-BB47-41B8-B9D6-1A4ADE11C4F5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I always find her ads so so awkward, surprising after how many years she has been online!

Also -
View attachment 1460488
Jeeeeeez she is so gagging for Andy it’s blatant!!! Darling!!! 😳🤣😳🤣😳🤣
Also - why the pose with the hand in the air like a waiter that’s lost their massive tray on the way to the table?!! And her face looks like Amanda Holden. Frozen and over 50. (I am over 50, I’m not being ageist but Alice isn’t even 30).

Attachments

And Madam Alice doesn't go home on the tube like everyone else, no she gets a black cab, paid for by Heineken of course as a thanks for her great ambassadorial skills over the past few weeks

• Haha
When she says “we won”’she means they won right? She doesn’t own the team or train them.
i disklike this idea that if you live somewhere and go to a game (Spon for her) our team won is what so said.
that’s all. Happy Sunday

Reactions: 3
Her life is literally 1-2 weeks holiday/something else glamorous, and then 1-2 weeks of “not feeling herself”. Can you IMAGINE going through life like this. Imagine me saying to work after a holiday “sorry I haven’t managed to do my work/function in my role because I’m just not feeling myself after my routine has been disturbed”.

She needs to grow a pair and stop being such a bleeping princess. “Ooooh my life has been thrown into turmoil cos I went to Greece (or wherever) and then NYC. My life is soo hard”

She’s literally a joke

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Getting free tix from a beer brand? Thought you couldn't drink on Roaccutane?
Bit of an odd chose of ambassador.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.