Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"A little backlog of ad content that needed to be pushed" I find myself asking again... I thought she had employed a Social Media Manager!?!?! 🤔

Reactions: 4
"A little backlog of ad content that needed to be pushed" I find myself asking again... I thought she had employed a Social Media Manager!?!?! 🤔
I thought the same! And I'm sure brands LOVE their ads just being part of a glut of sponsored posts that get pushed all at once so viewers are more likely to skip over them. If I was running a brand's influencer campaigns I would be tempted to avoid using someone again after that.

Reactions: 9
Clearly cannot enjoy a pizza fully if ur putting sheets of kitchen paper underneath it! Surface level "not scared of calories" but we see right through that Alice

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Clearly cannot enjoy a pizza fully if ur putting sheets of kitchen paper underneath it! Surface level "not scared of calories" but we see right through that Alice
I hate all the shots online of late, showing people shove food into their gobs. It looks so offputting and…ugly. I do not need to see you chewing like a hamster, pulling weird fucky faces. 🤢

Reactions: 8
This morning’s stories:

1. Does she think any of us care whether she’s got her braces in or not?

2. If she sleeps badly when Paddy is away she must literally never get a good nights sleep…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wasn’t she walking to the gym the other morning for her first gym session since her ‘holidays’. Just get off insta Alice!

Reactions: 8
Absolutely dying at her comparing her one sleepless night to people who have babies! She has a rude awakening coming of she ever has children! Although Paddy definitely doesn’t seem the children type!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.