Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Lewis her only actual friend? The only other people she hangs out with are fellow cringy influencers, who I don’t believe she really likes.

Reactions: 7
Imagine if Bobble Head actually had some real tricky life tit to deal with. Instead of endless holidays and trying to “curate” her online content. Imagine wondering how to pay her bills. Imagine coping with serious illness in herself or partner. Etc. 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine if Bobble Head actually had some real tricky life tit to deal with. Instead of endless holidays and trying to “curate” her online content. Imagine wondering how to pay her bills. Imagine coping with serious illness in herself or partner. Etc. 🙄
Absolutely!
She must have a niggling little voice in the back of her head that realises she's let her fee paying app customers down.
The 'WiFi isn't working' line will only wash so many times. People will stop engaging, not renew or sign up.
I think she knows she's let them down and I fear what we'll see now is manic Alice. She just needs to sort her s**t out!

Reactions: 4
Confused. She has some Clarence court egg competition up (where she says she eats them daily) followed immediately by an ad for All plants (with the tag ‘breakfast sorted)
Now, wouldn’t you separate those?

silly bobble head
That is certainly not good management. Make sure your ads are consistent, fit with your brand and don't compete with each other.

Maybe this is why Alice needs to spend less time travelling and more time working on her business.

Reactions: 7
Don't know if anyone noticed but when she originally did that Heineken ad, her first upload was mirrored because she'd filmed it in selfie mode. So the text on the box and on the t-shirt (I am the 12th woman) which was obviously a key part of the ad, was all backwards. She had to delete, flip it and reupload. Again, just sloppy and lazy and poor management.

Reactions: 8
Confused. She has some Clarence court egg competition up (where she says she eats them daily) followed immediately by an ad for All plants (with the tag ‘breakfast sorted)
Now, wouldn’t you separate those?

silly bobble head
Maybe bobble head has got her egg and eggplants mixed up?! 🤔 she’s soooo dumb!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Most people have to juggle several different aspects in their lives. As others have said, she doesn’t seem to have any challenges such as serious ill health or caring responsibilities. It’s hard to feel sorry for someone whose life is basically a permanent holiday.

Strongly suspect her numbers are dipping on the app and she’s realising people are getting cheesed off. She’s used the no Wi-Fi excuse so many times and it’s shocking she has no back up. As for the lazy ads - I’d be raging if I was from one of those brands!!

Reactions: 6
Anyone been watching Love Island this year? Alice really reminds me of Danica, the way she over enunciates certain words and treats every conversation like a job interview. So desperate to impress 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone been watching Love Island this year? Alice really reminds me of Danica, the way she over enunciates certain words and treats every conversation like a job interview. So desperate to impress 🤣
Omg I’ve been thinking this for weeks!! So glad someone on the same page 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I swear that she announced not too long ago that she had employed a social media manager or some such!?!?
Either they're being paid to do f**k all (lucky them) or they've gone elsewhere.

Reactions: 3
Question. I’d die of cringe before I filmed myself walking. I’m a few years older than her but not an entire generation older. Maybe this is a me problem, but I’d be so embarrassed for the world to see me doing that. Does she just not care? Or, perhaps, does she think it’s a good thing if people see her doing it?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Question. I’d die of cringe before I filmed myself walking. I’m a few years older than her but not an entire generation older. Maybe this is a me problem, but I’d be so embarrassed for the world to see me doing that. Does she just not care? Or, perhaps, does she think it’s a good thing if people see her doing it?
I am the same age as Alice and could never!

Apart from anything I think it’s quite rude to be walking along the pavement with your arm out, surely you’d get in the way of other pavement users?

Reactions: 8
Omg I have been thinking this too!!!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.