Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks really pretty there - but did anyone spot the tacky giant Chanel ring!? Too much!

Reactions: 2
You mean, you have a team of grossly overpriced professionals at your flat tending to your every need. God, she's exhausting.
And put your hideous tongue away!!!! It’ll be time for declutter dollies or whatever they’re called to come and do some tidying up soon. 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
They were just on holiday together for over a week what do they need a party for ?????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wasn’t she only yesterday attending Wimbledon as a freebie from Oppo? “Shot on Oppo”?!!! Not for long obviously, back to the iPhone 🤔😬😳
What do her extending family think? She swans in - full makeup and hair - ITS FAMILY.
betting it’s her sister that doesn’t talk to Miss I’m So Special ….

Reactions: 4
Oh the poor lamb. Couldn’t make it to the gym because “traffic”. The irony of a PT driving to the gym on a Monday morning in central
London- what did she expect, empty roads?!! Walk/bus/go and exercise in a park?! It’s a glorious day. Wonder if she has business use in this flat of theirs seeing as she’s using it as a filming venue all day for a commercial App? 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On her latest stories about her gym trip being ruined, doesn’t she use her app (or should I say isn’t the entire point of her app!!!) to show exercises you can do when you’re not surrounded by loads of gym equipment? Why not just do one of those??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😂She had such a stern face. I thought that she may have had a legit grown up problem *gasp*- but no, poor princess couldn’t DRIVE to a gym. She has absolutely no clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s commented on this post about Emma Thompson and it comes across as so insincere when we know she is obsessed about her looks and cares so much about her body/ exercise.

Also if she loved the interview/ message why is she not promoting it on her page?

DD7980BF-B184-41E4-8DB6-AF62ABE81F1E.jpeg

For a girl who is trying to make a living on flogging an app for exercise at home she sure as hell won’t shut up about doing anything other than exercising at home 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Token Tuesday ‘date night’ because Daddy Paddy will no doubt be golfing from Thursday to Sunday.

Daddy Paddy loves golf ❄❄❄
You must be psychic - Daddy Paddy is off to the Open this morning.

This morning's stories have really ground my gears. Where's this "morning team" come from? I ain't in your team love.

Going for "cool girl in the city" with her New York wardrobe 😂 hope she's got a whole new wardrobe.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You must be psychic - Daddy Paddy is off to the Open this morning.

This morning's stories have really ground my gears. Where's this "morning team" come from? I ain't in your team love.

Going for "cool girl in the city" with her New York wardrobe 😂 hope she's got a whole new wardrobe.
I just saw her stories, and I laughed out loud when she said Daddy Paddy was off to the golf 😂

The whole ‘cool girl in the city’ is a look that Alice will never pull off. Her style is more ‘uptight Tory in the country’

You are not Sarah Jessica Parker, Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jeeeez she is on a hyper one this morning with that long self absorbed story. So Paddy is off to the Open for the golf, that must be a works outing so he’ll be off his tits as soon as the balls have hit the 18th hole.

“Cool girl in the city” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m howling. She generally looks like a parlour maid with all the ruffles or she’s wearing her brother’s suit. Can’t wait to see what she shares of this wardrobe. Paddy obviously managed to avoid this family wedding. Bet he’s delighted🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If daddy paddy is so private why do strangers on the internet need to know he wakes up thinking about his twin and worries about someone coming through the door? This girl is so inconsistent.

Reactions: 13
If daddy paddy is so private why do strangers on the internet need to know he wakes up thinking about his twin and worries about someone coming through the door? This girl is so inconsistent.
For real. Can’t believe she said all of that. That’s surely really private?

Also… goes to NYC, one of the most amazing cities… books gym classes as a priority.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.