Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted something after the picture of her upgraded ticket, answering questions re her upgrade. She’s deleted that too 😅 did anyone get a screenshot?

Reactions: 2
I just saw on her mum’s insta that she was flying to a wedding in Sweden. Have they sent Almond to the wrong place for a joke? 🤣🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I went to New York recently and felt SO unsafe. Almond head can’t be prancing around with a 5k bags and phone in her hand 24/7!

Reactions: 5
Jeeeez she is on a hyper one this morning with that long self absorbed story. So Paddy is off to the Open for the golf, that must be a works outing so he’ll be off his tits as soon as the balls have hit the 18th hole.

“Cool girl in the city” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m howling. She generally looks like a parlour maid with all the ruffles or she’s wearing her brother’s suit. Can’t wait to see what she shares of this wardrobe. Paddy obviously managed to avoid this family wedding. Bet he’s delighted🤣
Oh Daddy Paddy’s balls will be hitting plenty of holes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I went to New York recently and felt SO unsafe. Almond head can’t be prancing around with a 5k bags and phone in her hand 24/7!
If she goes on the subway prancing about like a prat like she usually does just to get content for her team the purposes of showing off, I wouldn’t put it past it ending up in a mugging. You’ve gotta be *very* aware over there.

Reactions: 3
She’s already talking with a slight American accent and she has been there less than 24 hours. And the hat….! Just because it’s designed Alice doesn’t make it a good choice!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s already talking with a slight American accent and she has been there less than 24 hours. And the hat….! Just because it’s designed Alice doesn’t make it a good choice!
I'm so glad I wasn't just imagining that!!

• Haha
If she goes on the subway prancing about like a prat like she usually does just to get content for her team the purposes of showing off, I wouldn’t put it past it ending up in a mugging. You’ve gotta be *very* aware over there.
Alice ? On subway?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Na na na na she's too good for subway ,she's soon gonna be doing Best tips for New York after being there for 5minutes.. I've been there many times being crew and her list of suggestions made me laugh 😂😂

I love that she won’t show the view or say where she’s staying until she leaves … you’re not beyonce almond!

It was dead easy to find 😂
2B1E8B1B-01B5-4F74-A211-8DB87FFB2969.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
NO IT'S NOT

STOP TALKING LIKE THAT.

I hope someone steals her phone.
Not wearing that hideous bucket hat....she looks like Bill or Ben the flowerpot man!
I worked in a woollen Mill in St Andrews when I was a student ( in the 80's) and we sold Burberry just as it was 'coming on trend'and it appealed to a very certain clientele rich Americans / golfers with no taste and chavs/soccer casuals

• Haha
Reactions: 12
London Alice is irritating enough. New York Alice, however, has entered a new level of irritation. She is anything but ‘cool girl in the city’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My Instagram is still crashing I'm actually having Alice stories withdrawal symptoms 😭😭😭🤣😃🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I stayed in Brooklyn when I went to NY and you definitely don't want to be waving your phone about or showing stuff off. I appreciate there are lots of different areas in Brooklyn and wherever she is staying is probably more up-market. And, as already said, she's probably not going to use the subway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.