Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are just Alice's FAQs as the proposal one popped up again, surprise, surprise.
I’m dying a little bit inside for her. If she’s sent herself that question, then she’s obviously got severe issues. If someone else has sent it to her, she isn’t obligated to respond to it, least of all publicise. It’s so awkward.

Reactions: 8
She’s the last person I would listen to when it comes to well-being!
Completely! And her speech will be just loads of random chitter chatter with lots of “like” throughout it as she speaks like an over excited 13 year old and can’t shut up.

Off to New York? Lordy. Her carbon footprint will be as big as her spam forehead. Is she taking DaddyPaddy? He must have a very generous holiday allowance 🤣🙈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Completely! And her speech will be just loads of random chitter chatter with lots of “like” throughout it as she speaks like an over excited 13 year old and can’t shut up.

Off to New York? Lordy. Her carbon footprint will be as big as her spam forehead. Is she taking DaddyPaddy? He must have a very generous holiday allowance 🤣🙈
Sorry, can't her own workout programs be done at home or in a hotel room? Or is she more looking for ideas from other trainers?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry, can't her own workout programs be done at home or in a hotel room? Or is she more looking for ideas from other trainers?
She’s looking for FREEBIES !!!! She’s as big a freeloader as Chessie I’ve got chesticles King

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am out of the loop on this one.. has her BF cheated on her before?

The photo of her and her BF is sooo staged it is ridiculously cringe worthy
Hahaa no but the joke is paddy’s always off playing golf in his spare time and they never spend time together, so Ali is always trying to get his attention

Reactions: 5
I'm not sure how i would feel being a nurse coming to this thing and having to look at Alice's boobs in an over priced ill fitting jacket for god knows how long ! Does she not realize who her audience is ???

Reactions: 7
I'm not sure how i would feel being a nurse coming to this thing and having to look at Alice's boobs in an over priced ill fitting jacket for god knows how long ! Does she not realize who her audience is ???
Feels really inappropriate for the event - it’s not full of fashion or fitness influencers. Not that healthcare workers don’t like to glam up, but just seems a very strange outfit choice 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
She probably thinks it’s edgy, but smart - it’s neither but it’s vile. She has zero fashion sense. This kind of event - a smart dress or well cut blouse and trousers. Yes she’s talking about wellness but it’s a professional audience so pitch yourself as a professional. I dread to think what her bottom half looked like. Too long trousers and probably trainers?! 🙈

Reactions: 7
I read it as the outfit was for another occasion separate to the talk today.. I’m sure she’ll clarify later after she’s read here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well that's bollocks. Does she think we're too thick to see how lobster red she was a few days ago? No sign of that hat either.

On the plus side, I know to wear a sun hat and stay in the shade during the hottest parts of the day.. thanks Alice I had no idea! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Consider me "influenced" 🥴

**Alice luckily for me unlike you I don't go lobster red and tan very easily - being naturally olive skinned helps 😁 so there 🖕🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.