Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice makes me sad. She shares absolutely everything on her social which is kinda heartbreaking.
Doesn’t she have friends to chat with?
Also I’ve had a dream like Paddy’s and one wakes up terrified that it’s real. Unkind of her to laugh about it.
Looking forward to her interpretation of New York chic

Reactions: 6
Look what popped up on an advert on my Instagram 😳
when did she promote this dress?
A06BD0C0-621D-4EFE-9BEA-C62A5A78EBB8.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's stressed this morning because she has two work outs to get through and then "loads of stuff to cram in later" which probably consists of getting ready and choosing an outfit for dinner or some sort of social event which she always acts like are stressful things on her daily to do list.
Try juggling a real job with children or if you're like me disabled children, then you'll have an idea of what it's like to wake up with ACTUAL stress in the mornings. 🙄 To wake up in the morning and only have yourself to think about, with your biggest worry being doing a work out..sounds like an actual dream.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Good morning TEAM, how are we all?
Just wanted to pop here and see how you’re all doing! Something really funny/tragic happened to me last night that isn’t remotely funny/tragic by any meaningful standard but I’m going to tell you anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she getting worse?! She's stressed because she's going on her 85th holiday of the year and has a little scratch on her face. WHAT? As a member of her TEAM, I really couldn't give a duck about either of these two things!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Best thing is she’s stressed but essentially works for herself. She’s in complete control of who she works with, her schedule, how much she takes on and has the ability to hire people to take over for the odd work out here or there. But then seems to expect people to relate to her/ feel sorry for her feeling stressed? She treats her platform like talking therapy but avoiding getting uncomfortable truths and advice.

Reactions: 7
Regarding her lips - I went for some Botox yesterday and did around my mouth. There is a thing called Lip Flip where they Botox the upper lip and it makes it a bit bigger and on some poeple when they smile it stretches it against the teeth. Some of the pictures the Dr showed me looked like Alice. So there’s that.
Cannot wait for NY! Should be entertaining.

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand the comment?
I thinks it’s her “down with the kids way” of saying she got an upgrade, because she can’t keep anything to herself. Everything’s an opportunity to show off.

Reactions: 16
I thinks it’s her “down with the kids way” of saying she got an upgrade, because she can’t keep anything to herself. Everything’s an opportunity to show off.
Yes I agree, she’s basically bragging saying she’s been upgraded

Reactions: 8
What is the point of having an Instagram if you’re going to delete every second story ffs

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.