Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice being relatable as ever wearing a £6k Cartier love bracelet

Reactions: 7
Well she either changed her mind or took a change of clothes
Is she wearing that scabby white T shirt that looks like she’s been cleaning the shower in it?!!! Heavens! There’s casual fitness and there’s making no effort!

And The looooooong rambling story this morning about getting content mojo back, finding her place again - YAWN 🥱 I don’t know why these narcissistic influencers think we are interested in their thought processes and inner workings. Alice you’re a PT. You’re not in charge of the bleeping UN.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she wearing that scabby white T shirt that looks like she’s been cleaning the shower in it?!!! Heavens! There’s casual fitness and there’s making no effort!

And The looooooong rambling story this morning about getting content mojo back, finding her place again - YAWN 🥱 I don’t know why these narcissistic influencers think we are interested in their thought processes and inner workings. Alice you’re a PT. You’re not in charge of the bleeping UN.
Is that the same outfit she wore yesterday to do the NHS talk? And why? She loooooves fashion and goes out in that?

Reactions: 3
‘First gym session after my holiday’ … Alice, love you are insane, you had zero rest days whilst away!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm no gym expert - is doing weights with no shoes on ok?
Yeah some things you don't want moulded shoes on for. Lower body stuff mainly, is my understanding. Some people wear converse or similar, but others train in bare feet

Reactions: 5
She looks so injected and enhanced in that Alpro ad. She is struggling to fit her lips around her teeth.

Reactions: 4
I am CRINGING for her for her new ad post on Alpro. She's trying so hard it actually makes me cringe for her so much

Who would want a glute growth programme from someone who doesn't have particularly impressive glutes? I thought her brand of fitness wasn't supposed to be about how you look but how you feel?

Reactions: 9
Freebies to Wimbledon. 🙄

Glad she’s getting a break though and a day out. She must be shattered with the endless travelling and holidays and parties and weddings hard work she’s putting into her business this year. 🤷‍♀️

She has picked the questions and not actually answered the question. Surely she has had more than those questions… and surely these people asking have far more interesting ones than ‘not a question but you are amazing !’ And ‘how’s paddy?’ She has 700k followers she must be bombarded!! I miss clean eating Alice, she was the bomb, so relatable

Reactions: 6
Does it annoy anyone else that she is always ‘soooo excited’ about everything she does / promotes. Use some different phrases for christ sake.

• Haha
It really gets my goat that this posh princess has freebie tickets to go to Wimbledon, having never expressed any interest in it whatsoever! It’s merely a status thing to her. I’m a tennis fanatic, I watch as much as I can-all tournaments- not just Grand Slams. Sadly no way I can afford a ticket any time soon. The freebie annoys me when she can afford to pay for it! ☹😡

Reactions: 10
It really gets my goat that this posh princess has freebie tickets to go to Wimbledon, having never expressed any interest in it whatsoever! It’s merely a status thing to her. I’m a tennis fanatic, I watch as much as I can-all tournaments- not just Grand Slams. Sadly no way I can afford a ticket any time soon. The freebie annoys me when she can afford to pay for it! ☹😡
I agree. I love tennis. Could never secure tickets to a final in a month of Sundays! Yet she flounces off for free because she’s now flogging something else she’s never mentioned before. She’s into F1 and football! Vacuous princess. At least she doesn’t look like she’s off to a pool party in Ibiza this year. Shades of a quilt though.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.