Alice Liveing #5 Forehead of Fulham, her head’s always shining, give me strength, Alice stop whining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The issues she is having with her skin look really horrible. I'm not surprised at all that she is down dealing with that and then messages telling her she is fat. Anyone would find that hard.
Agreed that she needs to take a step back and decide what her online persona is though. Is she an online coach and the face of her app or is she an oversharing influencer who is in to fitness? She can be the first without doing the second.

She also needs to realise that she is part of the wider problem here. She keeps saying how much happier she is now that she isn't rake thin. Except she isn't really is she, it simply isn't true. She is also always saying in her updates how happy she is. But she isn't. During the Christmas break she even posted a story about how happy she was with her skin after a facial. Was that also not true? She is posting reels about negative self talk and why we should be kind to ourselves while saying that she is feeling negative towards herself. Its just such a mixed message. For her audience but more so for herself. She is trying to cover up issues that are screaming to be addressed and I feel like she is lying to herself :cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Appreciate her honesty with the latest post. I hope she can get help for her skin from a doctor rather than the skincare 'experts' she's been seeing.
Same. I felt her pain radiating out of that post. Quite hard to watch.

I will say though, count me in as one of the people who is blown away when influencers think endless treatments and products will solve serious skin problems. It makes me itch thinking about all those facials. Maybe I’m wrong though.

Reactions: 6
Why is she off having acupuncture this afternoon - nothing against acupuncture but where is Paddy??? She’s had a really crappy week, she’s clearly struggling - why doesn’t he get her in the Volvo, drive her to the seaside or something and have a long walk, chips from paper, play air hockey in a dodgy amusement arcade and forget about London and social media etc. Or whatever he thinks she might enjoy that’s outside of the usual stuff. Leave the phone at home! I just feel he doesn’t actually step in and help her much.

Reactions: 9
Paddy had a positive test during the week I think?

I must admit I did think her skin wasn’t that bad and she was being over dramatic, but it did look so sore in that video. Plus to be considering going on roaccutane it must be really getting her down! Poor love.

Reactions: 2
Yes it’s debilitating to not feel well about yourself. Yes her skin is a mess. Yes someone was mean to her, but the bigger picture is that this will all pass. She is safe and healthy with a job and a home and man whom (we hope) loves her. She has fine things, eats well, has a free car, and a lovely flat filled with the best of the best.
she’s probably getting her period so is feeling emotional.
I suggest making her mental health her priority and taking time off social except for the app, which she needs to promote. The drama can’t be good for her brand.
Also - what health scare? She sounds like a little girl in that post. Maybe she needs to get get a hug from her mum.

Reactions: 9

I must admit I did think her skin wasn’t that bad and she was being over dramatic, but it did look so sore in that video. Plus to be considering going on roaccutane it must be really getting her down! Poor love.
Ah I didn’t know he had the ole Covid positive test. Too much close contact with strippers fellow bankers last weekend. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really felt sorry for her in that post but I still hope for her own sake she tries hormone treatments or something else before accutane. I’ve been in her position, acne sucks but accutane is brutal. I attribute it in part to my eating disorder going wild, starting to SH and being suicidal- and even with all the comments about my skin and the helpful advice I never felt as low as I did whilst on accutane and since being off it. And that’s not including all the awful side effects.
Accutane might give you clear skin but it doesn’t make you lose that person who grew up self conscious with acne, it doesn’t prepare you for your first break out after being on it and if you’re unluckily like me, it doesn’t always work first, second or even third time. And the reality is- there’s always some people who will point it out and be dicks about your skin, but if it wasn’t your skin it would be something else they pick on. And you can choose if they’re in your life or not. Most people don’t even notice your skin problems.

• Heart

Where did you see this?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Yes her skin looks pretty bad and she’s clearly not in a good state mental health wise. There’s clearly a lot more going on behind the scenes though. Agree with the other posts - her boyfriend/friends/family are not stepping up here.

She needs some proper time away from insta and to reset. I understand having bad skin must be upsetting, but she is still so lucky compared to so so many people. I’m glad she is going to see a proper dermatologist after all the thousands she’s spent on treatments which have done naff all.

I honestly think she has just lost all sense of perspective recently. She really does need to go and volunteer in a soup kitchen or something.

Reactions: 8
I’m sure she said on stories during the week 😅 said that he’d had positive test so he’d been confined to the spare room!
I don't remember Alice putting this on her stories. I thought someone who shared every waking minute of her life would have shared this a bit more on her insta accounts!

Reactions: 2
Oh really, I can’t keep up. I would feel so weird about going out if my partner was positive.
Yeah it’s counter intuitive to me. When I had covid my hubby isolated too even though he didn’t catch it. It’s a personal decision but he didn’t want to place anyone at risk.

• Heart
Oh really, I can’t keep up. I would feel so weird about going out if my partner was positive.
I can’t keep up either! I possibly wouldn’t avoid going out per se if I was testing myself and was negative, but I wouldn’t go and have a close contact treatment such as acupuncture or meet people inside/gym if my husband was positive and isolating. Just a bit of common sense really isn’t it.

Reactions: 5
Shall I finish the sentence for her? …when she was happy.
didn’t have the giant utilitarian flat, nor the car, and it seemed Paddy was home more. Oof - why post this??

Ok so I wish I could cover up my skin issues as well as Alice. She must use really good make up. Mind you, even with good make up I reckon id still have lumps and bumps showing through x
It’s a filter. You can tell by the jawline.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She has posted a 9 to 6 with an hour lunch schedule but claims she is exceptionally busy 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.