Alice Liveing #5 Forehead of Fulham, her head’s always shining, give me strength, Alice stop whining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all have side effects from our “job” and DOMS is hers. Such a minor thing to complain about. Plus she probably expenses the (at home) massages.
Ill trade her my work woes any day …

Reactions: 3
omg alice you are soooo lazy and relatable 😇😍🤩 today I slept in til 8.45am, I’m just sooo not “on it”, am I. How embarrassing for me

5BF4489D-5DD2-460F-8F28-AFAD2BDB5D0F.png

I see she’s back to the weight loss massage woman again to help her DOMS. Not to help her obsession with not being tiny Alice any more. What’s she trying to be with all these classes on her App? Peloton? 🤷‍♀️
I just still cannot get my head around why someone would pay for this app when every single work out on earth is available on YouTube and/or Instagram for free.

Reactions: 17
I thought it was really bad when she showed herself 'having' to wear a big baggy t shirt in the gym to cover up her stomach. What a dreadful message to be giving to her followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Would someone explain moving the app filming to her home from a studio? Says she’s trying to make it more relatable but that doesn’t feel true.
Think she’s in the hole with the app or?….

Reactions: 2
She’s whining about what a busy day she’s had!! Does she not think that people working as PTs or fitness instructors do more than a bit of filming and then some emails? I’ve got a friend who instructs around 20 group classes a week then does PT the rest of the time. And she’s got two children, is self employed on a pretty crap rate and doesn’t get free posh eggs! She’s so privileged but has no idea. 😬

Reactions: 12
So a busy day is going the gym, filming and nondescript “other stuff”. If I was paying I’d be kind of concerned that what I’m getting is left-over energy and something a bit half arsed. Which doesn’t make sense when you think about how many classes trainers do at gyms throughout the day. I think it’s just the vibe I get from Alice when it’s built up as such a busy and full out day. Almost like everyone should be thankful she managed to squeeze it in. Also the moving the workouts to her home gives me penny pinching vibes- cut the cost of renting a studio whilst trying to be relatable. Sadly the market is just a bit saturated and others do a better job. Lucy Mountain (problematic or not) has some good adverts, more consistency and something that speaks to the current times.

Reactions: 7
She’s whining about what a busy day she’s had!! Does she not think that people working as PTs or fitness instructors do more than a bit of filming and then some emails? I’ve got a friend who instructs around 20 group classes a week then does PT the rest of the time. And she’s got two children, is self employed on a pretty crap rate and doesn’t get free posh eggs! She’s so privileged but has no idea. 😬
And why would you moan so much about having a busy day filled with activity relating to your “dream job”. I don’t love my job but on really good days when it’s productive and busy and challenging I feel good about it. If she wants this career so much she should actually like it

Reactions: 9
Her day consists of;
Going to the gym (even though she is exhausted).
Going home to create some content for Volvo
A few meetings.

Wow- and here I am busting my arse off with a 12 hour day at my dining table (still working from home) and cannot afford anywhere near that luxury lifestyle she has. 🤯🤯

• Sad
So she’s at the gym even though she feels exhausted. Yep that’s a good message to send. Wearing that MANKY T shirt again with a face covered in make up which will help the ole skin. I don’t get why she’s filming at home and her workouts in the gym? I call BS on the fact they’re designed to be done at home as she always says they can be done at hone or gym. Clearly can’t keep paying for a studio space. 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 3
So she’s at the gym even though she feels exhausted. Yep that’s a good message to send. Wearing that MANKY T shirt again with a face covered in make up which will help the ole skin. I don’t get why she’s filming at home and her workouts in the gym? I call BS on the fact they’re designed to be done at home as she always says they can be done at hone or gym. Clearly can’t keep paying for a studio space. 🤷‍♀️
Agreed - she was banging on about how profitable the app was and how great it is. Why can’t she hire a proper studio and a team to help her structure it then? She seems constantly overwhelmed and exhausted by it. And yes I still can’t understand how she can’t grasp that working out with so much slap on will end contributing to her terrible skin. It’s not like no one has seen her without make up??

Was it before or after her meeting with her finance team the other day that she announced she'd be cutting the studio and moving the shoots to her home?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Was it before or after her meeting with her finance team the other day that she announced she'd be cutting the studio and moving the shoots to her home?
I was thinking that too. Maybe cutting back on studio costs so that they can get in some additional trainers?

Working out when exhausted, yeah great idea.

Reactions: 5
Sorry but she doesn’t know the meaning of the word ‘exhausted’. Try being a key worker on your feet 12-14 hours a day. Try doing a stressful job which involved working with people who are going through awful awful things and taking home the emotional stress with you. Try having a full time job, running a house and having young children who don’t sleep.

She had a part time job at best and spends the rest of her time watching TV and pissing about on instagram.

Her job is to be fit and healthy and tbh right now she doesn’t look any more in shape than I do (and I am slightly overweight and don’t have time to go to the gym!) no wonder the app appears to be flopping.

She is just such a little pampered princess and it was totally predictable after the highs of the weekend that she’d be down in the dumps now.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I predict the App will fold by summer. I wish she’d focus her energies on being a PT. She’s a good PT, it’s why I began following her ages ago. Good attention to form and no random crap exercises thrown in. Also, if she’s unhappy with her body (and sorry Alice that means you don’t like the look of it however much you deny this) then ditch the booze for a bit like you said you were, clean up some of the heavy meals out and takeaways and work out a training programme to address it! I’m all for not restricting your food but if you’re feeling lumpy then a few changes are needed - I’m always horribly bloated and lumpy after a holiday (or used to be when we could go on them without spending a million pounds on tests 😬🤣) but you just make a few changes. Why does she just moan about it? She really does do my head in.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.