Alice Liveing #5 Forehead of Fulham, her head’s always shining, give me strength, Alice stop whining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just a terrible advert for her own app. Who is it supposed to be for at this point? It definitely won't appeal to people who want to look a certain way or have a certain physique - Alice doesn't fit in with that crowd anymore. And at this rate, it definitely won't appeal to the people who want to feel good about themselves no matter how they look, because Alice isn't in that category either - in fact she's always moaning about feeling uncomfortable in her own body. So how can she expect her paying customers to feel differently?

Alice more than anyone has the ability to change things. She has access to a ridiculous gym and the knowledge of a PT, she has disposable income she can use on meal plans and better nutrition. All the stuff she does (fancy clothes, facials, massages), it's all just surface-level stuff. She needs to take her own advice - exercise more consistently and eat better.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Comes down to this - if someone like Alice, who has every option at her disposal, to feel good
about the way she looks can’t - then what hope is there for a follower without tons of cash and free time? Face it, the apps going to fail, not because she isn’t providing the right content, but because she doesn’t look the part. I want my PT to motivate me with their muscles and fitness.
She announced the home filming after the meeting I believe.
Here’s an even crazier statistic- she has over 11,000 followers in the FB group. If even half of them are doing the program - 5500 x £16.99 ($23 USD) that’s $126,000 USD a month. That’s a lot of 💰

Makes one wonder

Reactions: 5
Comes down to this - if someone like Alice, who has every option at her disposal, to feel good
about the way she looks can’t - then what hope is there for a follower without tons of cash and free time? Face it, the apps going to fail, not because she isn’t providing the right content, but because she doesn’t look the part. I want my PT to motivate me with their muscles and fitness.
She announced the home filming after the meeting I believe.
Here’s an even crazier statistic- she has over 11,000 followers in the FB group. If even half of them are doing the program - 5500 x £16.99 ($23 USD) that’s $126,000 USD a month. That’s a lot of 💰

Makes one wonder
Yeah that's a pretty crazy figure. I would imagine some will be siphoned off to her dev team and finance team and management team and whatever, but if she can't muster up the motivation to film decent workouts for that amount per month, she doesn't deserve anything.

Reactions: 3
Yeah that's a pretty crazy figure. I would imagine some will be siphoned off to her dev team and finance team and management team and whatever, but if she can't muster up the motivation to film decent workouts for that amount per month, she doesn't deserve anything.
Nerdy but you can see on the company filing that the other shareholders are her dad and manager. She will have to pay a huge amount to developers, lawyers and accountants. She will have had to put a fair amount of capital in and so I can see why it’s stressful for her - but yes, Alice do try and come across as enthusiastic!

Right. I don’t want to be super bitchy as she’s obviously going through a low confidence stage. But this is why I got so annoyed at that edited pic of her at The Ned in the white outfit.
She clearly looks nothing like that. HOWEVER you can see because in the white outfit she’s chosen it, it hides her “problem areas” (upper arms, thighs and draws attention to her small waist) so she probably thought she looked better and felt better too.

Why does she insist on wearing a sports bra and leggings? Has she been told to wear that only??
I am much larger than her (in height and body size) and would never wear something like that even for a home workout if I was home alone. There are plenty of flattering t shirts, long sleeve tops, even just a normal strappy top that would make her look less “squished”. I think she must have been told she has to wear the bare minimum so that people can see her body as she does the exercises…

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Personally I find the bra and leggings ensemble that they all wear to be odd. (Admittedly I go for comfort over style)

If you are that hot that you're not wearing a top, then aren't your legs really warm in full length leggings?

Also, she wore a baggy, regular t shirt in the gym as if that was the only other option. Why not wear a short sleeved sports top or vest?

Nerdy but you can see on the company filing that the other shareholders are her dad and manager. She will have to pay a huge amount to developers, lawyers and accountants. She will have had to put a fair amount of capital in and so I can see why it’s stressful for her - but yes, Alice do try and come across as enthusiastic!
I would loveee to know how much money she’s put in so far!

They are directors but she’s the only shareholder! Bit random she’s got her dad as a director.

Her accounts to 31 March 2021 are on Companies House now showing a new £55k investment and huge increase in debtors to £58k, could be app related?

Should the weight be slamming so hard into the ground that it makes your whole body and boobs jiggle?? Should it????
‘I always laugh at the boobie jiggle’ She’s getting this comment in before she gets DM’s about it.

No Alice. You cry. You cry at the boobie jiggle. We all know this. Then you try to ‘fix’ your emotions with a treatment that practically scalds your epidermis off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think a high impact sports bra is required. I've done those with 100kg + with no boob jiggle because I invest in a proper sports bra and don't rely on a matchy matchy set from an expensive brand. Plus I wear a top over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is it appropriate to share what weight you are lifting? Bit demoralising for app users who may even be doing the exercises with no weight.

Reactions: 6
Should the weight be slamming so hard into the ground that it makes your whole body and boobs jiggle?? Should it????
No it shouldn't, generally you do a slow steady on the way back down...the whole time under tension. The slamming makes me think its too heavy and she can't control the movement.

No it shouldn't, generally you do a slow steady on the way back down...the whole time under tension. The slamming makes me think its too heavy and she can't control the movement.
That’s what I mean. I don’t do bar weights like this (other than in body pump 😂) but lots of Pilates and the whole point is to be slow steady and measured, keeping your alignment.

Reactions: 4
So has the wrist healed itself then?

Why not bring you’re clients to them instead of Third Space. What a strange not thought out post 🥴
Agree on the bra thing. When I was her age my boobs stood out without sagging (and I’m larger). Yes there is a difference in everyone but I don’t think she offers the girls enough support. Nuff said 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s what I mean. I don’t do bar weights like this (other than in body pump 😂) but lots of Pilates and the whole point is to be slow steady and measured, keeping your alignment.
I've been doing bar weights for about 7 years, been really lucky to have used some good PTs. You're totally right, the up movement/push is normally a faster more powerful move - little squeeze at the top then slower control down, not just an up and drop.

if she's doing a dead stop hip thrust where the focus is on the explosive thrust part then yes she's doing it correctly. It's glute focused but with an emphasis on strength and explosiveness. It might make your body and boobs jiggle just once up and down (weird description lol) but it shouldn't be wobbling like crazy. Also for a PT, 100kg hip thrusts isn't actually that much. I don't think I've been going to the gym for as long as Alice has been a PT and I've been thrusting well over 100kg for a few years now. If you trained your thrusts regularly 100kg is easily achievable in less than a year, especially given Alice's training history and how much time she spends in the gym.

She does not appear in good shape in her latest video. Something looks off about her kettle bell swings too.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.