Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I hate the “oh paddy ❤“ as if he’s some dream boat catch. He’s a balding mini gammon and doesn’t seem that keen on you love

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

hellogrrrl

Chatty Member
I’m starting to feel really sorry for her. Here is a beautiful girl, with normal skin (that gets spots around the time of the month) and perfect teeth most would die for - but feels the need to spend £1000s on overpriced clothing, Roaccutane and braces to validate herself.

Might get some hate here but she does seem like a nice person at heart, just incredibly insecure. I hope she can realise how much she has and that she doesn’t need to buy so much pointless shit or change things about herself in order to be loved.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
nearly new thread time! Any title suggestions? I’ll throw one in!

Alice Liveing: Will partner with anything for the right fee, Padster still not got down on one knee.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
She looks awful now I think. I know it’s an unpopular opinion and we’re supposed to say she looks better because she isn’t skinny but she looks out of proportion for her height now. V stumpy
I think there’s a difference between saying she’s fat and out of shape. I think she looks better than when she was skinny because she obviously wasn’t meant to be that skinny and had a disordered approach to eating and exercise.

She is not fat.

Her body has changed and she’s clearly struggling with it in terms of how to dress and feeling confident. She is so short that she carries it so obviously. I am nearly 6ft tall so have the luxury of hiding my lockdown pounds quite easily which she doesn’t have. She also wears terrible clothing for her body shape. I agree the edited photos are misleading compared to the video content.

Reactions: 24

majestic26

VIP Member
I find her so hypocritical these days!

The post about people having a certain 'look' to get noticed in the fitness industry. Alice, your previous 'look' is the only reason you are where you are now. Do you think Clean Eating Alice would have been a thing without the figure to match? Do you think you'd have got half the attention posting those recipes if you had the physique you had now?

The post about material abundance, followers, likes. Her whole life is material abundance, spending £700 on a dress to wear it once and flog it (after having it tailored too, mind, making it borderline useless), getting gifted freebies from fitness brands, wearing them once then never again. And not only that, but hawking all this material abundance to other people! Expecting them to fund her lifestyle by indulging in the material abundance she's calling out.

The post about Paddy. I find it so cheeky that he requests to stay off social media but she wheels him out constantly on her own terms to prove whatever point she's making that day. She'll post their holiday pictures, sneaky pictures of him in the gym and their cringe couples pics from posho weddings when it suits her, then when people ask where Paddy is she goes off the deep end and says we shouldn't expect to see everything. It's really easy to keep a partner off social media and not mention them at all - it also helps to draw a line between the personal and professional, which she seems to REALLY struggle with (hence why most of her 'friends' these days are people she's been a client of).

Whew, what a mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Dak1988

Chatty Member
I find it extremely weird how in her post about being bloated she wrote ‘it doesn’t mean you’re any less worthy of love’ that seems a bit extreme tbh. I don’t reckon the majority of people would feel unloveable for being bloated, seems very dramatic

Reactions: 21

thisisntreal

OMFG these look so naff. Get a bunch of tulips you pretentious show off! Dinner party. When I was 20 something mates came round for a curry and we played Crash Bandicoot and laughed til we cried. What did they eat? Microwave meals?!
All that fannying about showing off the Worlds Most Depressingly Funereal Dinner Table and she can’t even lay the knives the right way round
1643969736000.png

Blades face in not out, clearly someone’s never worked minimum wage hospitality jobs where you get yelled at for not lining up cutlery to the millimetre before…

• Haha

Bluesoul88

So poor Alice didn't get to bed until 2:30am but sadly only had 4 hours of uninterrupted sleep because of her body clock, so now she has to endure a day of feeling a bit rough and lounging about with no children to deal with and ordering her favourite food. 😢 Not sure how she will manage I'm sending her thoughts and prayers on this very difficult day. 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
He lives the life of every single person that works in finance in London, fuelled by coke, raucous behaviour and golf.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
This is what my best friends skin looked like when she had to beg the nhs for roaccutane… very different to almond head!

2EC25760-74F5-4814-B730-041A20F778A6.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

majestic26

VIP Member
If I asked my partner of nine years to hold my hand over the table at a restaurant while I took a picture to share with my Instagram followers he would either piss himself laughing or assume I'd gone temporarily insane. What is she trying to prove, and who is she trying to prove it to?!?!?

Reactions: 19

Clapster1

Chatty Member
We all have up days and down days. There has been a whole lot to get upset about in the last couple of years for all of us. As women we are often taken on an unplanned rollercoaster ride by our hormones and it sucks but as adults we learn to listen to and understand our bodies and move forward, or take time out appropriately.
Alice seems to quite literally be in her own little world and I have real, genuine concern that the course of treatment she is about to begin for her 'acne' (if she hasn't already) will absolute destroy her. I hope to God that it doesn't but I have seen first hand how devastating it can be.
Where the f**k are her partner, friends and family at this point? I am beginning to wonder if the man with whom she lives isn't part of the reason for her constant insecurity.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Alice is strong, she’s clearly fit but she isn’t lean and on a small body frame any fat over significant muscle mass (which she has and which I think is great!) quickly looks very “chunky”. When she was tiny Alice she clearly wasn’t in a happy place and that level of lean wasn’t helping her physical or mental health. I’m not sure she’s as happy as she tells us all the time now either! I love her training videos though - they’re so focused on form and good practice and that’s so lacking in a lot of trainers. No constant high impact stress, safe lifting, cues given clearly and a focus on why you’re doing what you’re doing. If she stuck with that not the Chanel bling and insincere ads I’d like her a lot more! 😊

LewyB

Is it me or is this a bit childish?
Wouldn’t put it past her to have gotten the best part of those for herself.

Is it me or is this a bit childish?
Do you know what? I have more to add.
Who does this? I mean…who?
What and why would you need to line up flowers on a table to pose with?

everything is all about any opportunity to show off and do the whole “look at me” routine. Actually makes her more of a scummy oik. Urgh.

• Haha

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
More shitty fitness posting from Alice. As someone with a long day job sat at a desk, 16,000 steps is just totally unattainable. Some days I’m lucky if I get more than 2,000. Thanks for making me feel crappy alice! View attachment 999925
What a patronising post!!! She has no idea of a lot of peoples’ difficulty with “just getting 10k steps a day in”. Get up, dash around sorting kids, house, other care responsibilities - drive to work, sit at desk, if lucky walk to toilet or for a sandwich at some stage, sit at desk, drive home. In the dark. Collapse in heap after sorting more crap out at home and really not feeling the urge to go for an hour long walk in the dark after all of that! I’m not making excuses either - I’m soooo lucky my life now means I can be very active most days, a conscious life choice and living location means that’s part of my existence but it hasn’t always been so despite me trying to be healthy and active and well. She is so out of touch with the world it’s terrifying. She lives in a bubble of ample money, ample time, no stress job, no shitty boss, plenty of free time. 🤷‍♀️

• Angry

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
omg alice you are soooo lazy and relatable 😇😍🤩 today I slept in til 8.45am, I’m just sooo not “on it”, am I. How embarrassing for me

5BF4489D-5DD2-460F-8F28-AFAD2BDB5D0F.png

I see she’s back to the weight loss massage woman again to help her DOMS. Not to help her obsession with not being tiny Alice any more. What’s she trying to be with all these classes on her App? Peloton? 🤷‍♀️
I just still cannot get my head around why someone would pay for this app when every single work out on earth is available on YouTube and/or Instagram for free.

Reactions: 17