Alice Liveing #5 Forehead of Fulham, her head’s always shining, give me strength, Alice stop whining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So a couple of months ago she was posting some content about some Charlotte tilbury makeup/ foundation she’d started to use and was apparently loving. Right at the end of all these stories about how awesome it was she left an aff link. Turns out that day id been noseying on the ASA rulings and a few influencers and CT had been told off for basically doing the exact same thing Alice had just done. So I may have screenshotted and passed it along. A few days later I was told that the ASA were working with Alice and CT about it so I assume there was a bit of a slap on the wrist for not declaring ads.
Good for you! I remember the ads/non ads

Reactions: 4
So a couple of months ago she was posting some content about some Charlotte tilbury makeup/ foundation she’d started to use and was apparently loving. Right at the end of all these stories about how awesome it was she left an aff link. Turns out that day id been noseying on the ASA rulings and a few influencers and CT had been told off for basically doing the exact same thing Alice had just done. So I may have screenshotted and passed it along. A few days later I was told that the ASA were working with Alice and CT about it so I assume there was a bit of a slap on the wrist for not declaring ads.
impressed you managed to get a response from the ASA

What is the point in having two accounts if you're just going to cross post and keep directing people to the other one! The whole idea is to keep certain parts of your life separate, she's always sharing the same pics across both and directing people to follow both. Just combine the accounts and admit you're now an influencer first and a fitness expert second!

Reactions: 13
What is the point in having two accounts if you're just going to cross post and keep directing people to the other one! The whole idea is to keep certain parts of your life separate, she's always sharing the same pics across both and directing people to follow both. Just combine the accounts and admit you're now an influencer first and a fitness expert second!
Agree. Same with Rhitrition. Desperate for the attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
impressed you managed to get a response from the ASA
To be honest so was I. I report influencers all the time for stuff and this is the second time I’ve had a reply. Sick of seeing people flaunt gifted and free stuff without tagging it as such. There’s so many gaps in the rules they really need to start and tighten things up. The rules are there for a reason, I don’t get what’s so difficult in abiding them.

Reactions: 5
To be honest so was I. I report influencers all the time for stuff and this is the second time I’ve had a reply. Sick of seeing people flaunt gifted and free stuff without tagging it as such. There’s so many gaps in the rules they really need to start and tighten things up. The rules are there for a reason, I don’t get what’s so difficult in abiding them.
i keep reporting brontekingg for this too. :)

Why does she need Invisalign if she’s got caps? This woman cannot stop.
Also - her weekend looks boring thus far

Anyone who doesn’t follow her personal account and wants to see this riveting display - let me know.
Oooh yes please share any exciting updates that I’m missing out on. 🤣

nearly new thread time! Any title suggestions? I’ll throw one in!

Alice Liveing: Will partner with anything for the right fee, Padster still not got down on one knee.
Looks like this is our winner for new thread!!

Can’t believe how fast we’re getting through threads with the old almond princess

Last one for the day. She certainty loves to look at herself.
Love the new thread title @LewyB I don’t have permission to make a thread, if someone else would do it??
It’s @Farmer Sam ’s witty creation! I don’t know how to make a new thread

Last one for the day. She certainty loves to look at herself.
Love the new thread title @LewyB I don’t have permission to make a thread, if someone else would do it??
She just had to confirm she wasn’t drinking. She basically falls for every trap on here.

• Haha
Monday: Period
Tuesday: Breakdown
Wednesday: Harley street cosmetic procedure
Thursday: begging for a proposal
Friday: night home alone bloated and miserable
Saturday: posting undeclared ads for off topic tatt
Sunday: walk with her one and only friend

I wish I was an influencer!

…….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.