Alice Liveing #5 Forehead of Fulham, her head’s always shining, give me strength, Alice stop whining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s teasing us I think - she either had to submit something for last year’s show and got rejected or she’s fibbing. I’d find it really unlikely she’s got any positive news about appearing on it because it’s kept a hugely guarded secret and she’d not be allowed to talk about it. God the horror if she did get on it though. Paddy would be off / it would be his worst nightmare. Media attention, speculation, people following him to the soho strip clubs Golf Club. 🙈

Reactions: 4
she’s so weird because she’s obviously not fat but then isn’t skinny nor particularly muscular- well she probably is but its not defined. It’s like she’s bloated all over.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok - who said Strictly Ballroom? She’s giving us a hit. It would appear she’s been cast???Someone save us.
On the other hand - what a treat!!

View attachment 987522
This was 2020 and from the music I believe it was a thing they did where viewers were asked to film themselves doing a specific routine that was rolled out in little clips.
It filled the no audience no 'It Takes Two' gap I believe.

Reactions: 6
Estelle needs to hear about tattle. Alice should direct people here and then they wouldn’t feel the need to send her rude messages

6CC6A870-B247-4E84-99F9-AC1D458481B6.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I saw loads of influencers were at the Cirque du Soleil PR night last night - Zanna, Steph Elswood and Felicityrosina…makes me wonder why she wasn’t there?

Reactions: 2
That must be horrible to read. She seems to really be spinning out at the moment. For the life of me I don't understand why she feels the need to go straight to instagram from her bed to say that she isn't working out? And why she constantly needs to be checking in and updating her followers on the details of her day. Its so dull and to be honest instead of making her seem really busy (which I think is what she wants people to think), it actually does the opposite for those of us who work full time high pressured jobs while juggling running a house, kids etc and still working out.

I wish she'd take some time out. This app is too much for her.

Reactions: 12
That message is very rude, no excuse for it, but I would expect influencers like Aliso would receive far worse - and just delete and block.

Estelle needs to hear about tattle. Alice should direct people here and then they wouldn’t feel the need to send her rude messages

View attachment 988109
This is awful, plain awful.
For all of her faults and flaws had Alice said to someone I'm not listening to you because you're fat then there would undoubtedly be uproar.
Yes influencers have to accept that they will get negativity in the same way that those in face to face customer service roles understand they'll probably get it too. That doesn't make it right though.

That’s a very mean message to send to someone. Very mean. But she needs to delete and block, drawing attention to it just gives the person more attention and keeps the comment going in her own head. I know we Tattle here on a Tattle site, but sending a DM like that is way wrong.
In other news - this is not cosy chic. It swamps her and looks like something from a charity shop in 1975. 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That’s a very mean message to send to someone. Very mean. But she needs to delete and block, drawing attention to it just gives the person more attention and keeps the comment going in her own head. I know we Tattle here on a Tattle site, but sending a DM like that is way wrong.
In other news - this is not cosy chic. It swamps her and looks like something from a charity shop in 1975. 🤷‍♀️
I agree. I think it's very mean to make a conscious decision to DM Alice to call her fat.

LOL
She changed sweaters after we panned the other one. I used to work in production and patterns are tough. Solid films much better. She’d also look better in a darker wash on the jeans.

That message is very rude, no excuse for it, but I would expect influencers like Aliso would receive far worse - and just delete and block.
Agreed. I wouldn’t say she’s fat anyway - she’s definitely average. The fact she occasionally posts messages she receives indicates she doesn’t get that many negative messages.

I actually wouldn’t be surprised if Alice had set up a fake account and sent that message to herself for sympathy as she will no doubt get loads of love from her sheep!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Agreed. I wouldn’t say she’s fat anyway - she’s definitely average. The fact she occasionally posts messages she receives indicates she doesn’t get that many negative messages.

I actually wouldn’t be surprised if Alice had set up a fake account and sent that message to herself for sympathy as she will no doubt get loads of love from her sheep!
The account definitely isn’t real and has only a few posts form ages ago. Interesting idea.

I’m no great fan of Alice as she currently shows herself, I think she should step away from the Insta and all the face treatments. She needs the system that exists for gambling addicts, where they go on a list and can’t get access to anything. She should choose 3 basic products and use nothing else for 3 months.

But she’s not fat, “weird” or “bloated all over”. She’s short, quite muscular and has put on a few pounds recently so looks slightly bulky because there’s a layer over her muscles. She’s a classic endomorphic body type and will always easily gain fat, like many of us, although the positive side is it’s easier for us to gain muscle too. There are very very few people with that body type doing online fitness because we are usually just too plump. Felicityrosina is a mesomorph, it’s relatively easy for them to gain muscle and also lose fat and be very lean, her body is fantastic, but that’s not because she works out harder than Alice or whatever, it’s mainly nature. Two fit women that look very different. Thank you for coming to my TED talk 😆

I agree with the poster that said she could wear more flattering clothes, she’s always got her waist out, but then for a small endomorph that waist is fantastic. I’m a similar body type to her, and that fat over muscles look on her upper body is one I recognise, but I have a waist like the Michelin Man 😆

It would be good to see Alice find a new direction in fitness. A triathlon or a marathon for example. There are plenty of places to run in London, lots of photos to take on early morning runs (although perhaps security would be an issue 🤔) a whole new side to eating and fueling your training. I think she’s stuck inside too much and has got bored of the home workouts.

Reactions: 17
I’ve heard such bad things about roaccutane. Not sure Alice’s mental health can handle it. Seems an awful idea for her

Reactions: 10
Do you know I actually really think that post with her skin in a flare up and how she feels is one of the most honest she’s done in a long long time. She must feel rubbish when her skin is not behaving - I feel for her. I do think though that Alice is not designed for social media. She almost needs to curate her presence to focus on the App, PT services etc and perhaps have a third party managing it so her private life stays private. The over sharing is the issue. She can’t stop doing it, but it generates the comments and I don’t think it’s Tattle necessarily but probably the messages she gets directly which are mean and must hurt like feck. I hope she’s not alone this weekend - I get the impression Paddy is a bit absent sometimes when she needs the support.

Appreciate her honesty with the latest post. I hope she can get help for her skin from a doctor rather than the skincare 'experts' she's been seeing.

And I agree that she'd be doing herself a favour if she sets some boundaries on what she posts.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.