Alice Liveing #5 Forehead of Fulham, her head’s always shining, give me strength, Alice stop whining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s always home alone, fiddling with her skin and working out despite having the most painful wrist injury the world has ever seen

Reactions: 10
I've noticed that whenever Alice has ANY sort of social meetup, she'll always namedrop who it is she's brunching with/going out for dinner with/going to the theatre with. Perhaps it might stem from the fact she feels she has no friends so she feels like she needs to "prove" to instagram that she has social connections?
what’s wrong with this picture?

View attachment 975351

Answer: they both look like they’re wearing denture.
her scalloped tongue is evident here. I think it’s the oversized caps on her teeth pressing into the tongue.

seems they both love the filter.
gosh that tongue, not a good look. I wonder if she knows the effects its having on her tongue

Reactions: 5
Following on from the last thread I find it interesting Chessie king gave Rhiannon a shout out on her Instagram for her new book but Alice hasn’t. And Alice asked for someone to contribute to her app that was a nutritionist…why didn’t she ask Rhi?

Reactions: 7
Thanks to the new thread I can post again 😄 I got blocked from the last one and it was questioned whether I am Alice - I'm definitely not!

Not trying to diagnose anything, but a scalloped tongue can be due to thyroid problems.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else have their friends sleepover as much as Alice? Just interested to see. I am 32 and live with my bf and can say the last time any individual friend slept at my house was probably years and years ago.. we’ve had friends crash after parties etc but that’s about it

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else have their friends sleepover as much as Alice? Just interested to see. I am 32 and live with my bf and can say the last time any individual friend slept at my house was probably years and years ago.. we’ve had friends crash after parties etc but that’s about it
She can’t be by herself. She even talked about having to fill her non Paddy weekend with nice stuff. But I’m honestly glad if she’s found a real friend, she needs one!

Reactions: 3
My friend was a PT In London and she’d regularly get asked to do taster sessions/free trials in gyms like third space.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.