Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she’s expecting a Christmas Day engagement?!

also loving that she’s had to post saying paddy is home. He must be raging all the strip joints have closed.
Paddy’s ideal run up to Christmas is NOT watching Harry Potter and lots of sleep. 🤣 inside he’s yearning for sleaze, snorting and strippers. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Totally the wrong sort of dress for her. Looks ridiculous.
She’s off to Paddy’s for chrismas day and unless they are going to see the Queen, wouldn’t you dress down in slacks and a nice jumper? Be relaxed and approachable? There is a reason why she’s never been included up until now.
my advice? Go soft and cosy but polished.

Attachments

Any one of those outfits is sooooo much nicer than the frock that looks daft on her. She’s desperate to try the long slender frocks (Vampires Wife stylie) that were not designed for 5 ft nothings with little legs. Like you say - be polished but comfortable, well dressed but relaxed. She isn’t at a banquet. Unless Paddy is actually a Windsor. 🤔😬

• Haha
Any one of those outfits is sooooo much nicer than the frock that looks daft on her. She’s desperate to try the long slender frocks (Vampires Wife stylie) that were not designed for 5 ft nothings with little legs. Like you say - be polished but comfortable, well dressed but relaxed. She isn’t at a banquet. Unless Paddy is actually a Windsor. 🤔😬
I do imagine his family to live in some sort of Manor House and the men go shooting while the women cook on Christmas Day

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah I reckon his family have a castle in the countryside and everyone will be dressed to the nines… couldn’t think of anything worse tbh 😂

Reactions: 4
The dress makes her look like a sickly Victorian child that’s been invited to spend Christmas with the richer people so she can have some turkey and not get rickets.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s being very cavalier about going out and about in London. I live in the suburbs and haven’t left the house in about 10 days to try and avoid catching the dreaded thing and passing to my parents. She’s been to the gym, for coffee and now shopping! Maybe I’m being over cautious but it seems like so many people especially Londoners have it..

This is definitely NOT it I'm afraid! 🤢🤮
It’s also £245 🙃

Reactions: 11
Haha I have just brought myself back to this thread to say lol to these dresses. Why is she dressing like that. So drab and old before her time. IMO.

Reactions: 5
Em Clarkson shows how to do a Sweaty Betty ad properly, clearly wears the clothes, is grateful for the freebies and marks it correctly.

Reactions: 5
Why is she dressing like an extra in Jane Eyre??? Is she going to a Victorian workhouse for Christmas? She has no idea what to wear that suits her shape and height. And why oh why when London is Omicron central is she off to the gym, coffee and shops when she’s then off to two sets of parents? I don’t get it. I live in the arse end of nowhere and I’m not doing much. Show some sense woman and think of where you’re going to in a few days time. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I went out for dinner in London last weekend and caught Covid, I would be bunkering down if I were her!

• Heart
  • Sad
I went out for dinner in London last weekend and caught Covid, I would be bunkering down if I were her!
Hope you’re not too unwell! A distant relative had a wedding last weekend. We chose not to go as it was a long long long journey from us - 100 odd guests, in a marquee of sorts. Pretty much everyone now Covid positive including bride and groom who got on a plane two days after the event!!! 🙈

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hope you’re not too unwell! A distant relative had a wedding last weekend. We chose not to go as it was a long long long journey from us - 100 odd guests, in a marquee of sorts. Pretty much everyone now Covid positive including bride and groom who got on a plane two days after the event!!! 🙈
Thanks! It’s such a strange virus. So much brain fog and the loss of taste and smell is ruining my Christmas, I’m so dramatic 😂 but, I feel like I’ve got off quite lightly! Oh no, I hope everyone is okay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.