Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the Omicron variant is increasing rapidly in London, this must be what is causing her anxiety
Yes pretty much anyone that wants to see family at Christmas has been isolating. Although this variant is less harmful, it’s a lot more transmissible, it’s absolutely awful for hospitality and high street at their most profitable time of the year.

Reactions: 4
Alice has been at the gym. 😳🤣🤷‍♀️
Yes not very clever. I noted she described her gym as “very quiet” on a Q&A the other day. The cynic in me thought that was intentional in case of comments coming her way about it. I have cancelled all my gym classes this week.

Reactions: 5
I think Alice's current anxiety may well be linked to the fact that as everyone cuts down and prioritises their social contact (especially in London because Omicron is literally everywhere) she is realising that she is not a priority for many and suddenly is feeling rather alone which is incredibly sad really.
Perhaps it will make her reassess and change her own focus so it's not on pretty (expensive) things and the fake influencer world she largely inhabits. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I think Alice's current anxiety may well be linked to the fact that as everyone cuts down and prioritises their social contact (especially in London because Omicron is literally everywhere) she is realising that she is not a priority for many and suddenly is feeling rather alone which is incredibly sad really.
Perhaps it will make her reassess and change her own focus so it's not on pretty (expensive) things and the fake influencer world she largely inhabits. 🤷🏻‍♀️
This. Even when we haven’t been in peaks of covid she really doesn’t seem to have many non insta friends other than Lewis. Other than Dr Frankie, Rhiannon and Chessie!

hopefully the relationship with Paddy will end and she’ll find herself and Some real pals in 2022!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Time for her period again?

also the reel of highlights is sad and self indulgent and she had a good year! Did lots of stuff! Why does she only complain???

Has she ever actually been properly investigated for why her periods are so painful? I mean a proper investigation not a social media pal. It isn’t normal to be completely floored every single month - yes they can be achy and sore but if she is really in severe pain she needs checking. I had/have adenomyosis that only showed on high quality internal ultrasounds with an experienced radiographer. She should invest in a decent evaluation rather than another handbag. 🤔🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Interesting that Alice has cancelled all her plans up until Christmas but is seemingly in on her own tonight 🤨 no point in her taking precautions if her housemate isn’t!

Reactions: 9
Has she ever actually been properly investigated for why her periods are so painful? I mean a proper investigation not a social media pal. It isn’t normal to be completely floored every single month - yes they can be achy and sore but if she is really in severe pain she needs checking. I had/have adenomyosis that only showed on high quality internal ultrasounds with an experienced radiographer. She should invest in a decent evaluation rather than another handbag. 🤔🤷‍♀️
I remember she did have some appts with a private GP a while ago about them but not sure if anything came of it!?

The period problems are probably the same as her wrist. Around when a bit of sympathy and validation is needed but conveniently not a problem other times.

V. V. Sweet of Alice to catch up here and assure us that Paddy is next to her at home and is STILL using tretonin and safely in bed.
Nighty night Alice. Sleep
Well.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus. Could she love herself anymore? To me she’s just short & dumpy with legs like tree trunk stumps. Little chubster

• Haha
Genuinely not being snarky etc… but when did she last spend a weekend with Paddy together at home?

This… is not how a relationship should be.

The Padster’s definitely at a pre-infernos houseparty getting his coke on 😂
Oh my days is Infernos still going?!

Yeah darling Alice I would also ,"absolutely love" driving the new Volvo , if i got it for FREE!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🐽

Reactions: 5
Genuinely not being snarky etc… but when did she last spend a weekend with Paddy together at home?

This… is not how a relationship should be.

Oh my days is Infernos still going?!
Ahh good memories of sticky floors and posh boys 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.