Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are Volvo thinking? What does she have to do with advertising cars? She is not famous enough to warrant a video advertising that Volvo, it just looks ridiculous. If you don’t follow her and you saw that you wouldn’t know who she is. So ridiculous

Reactions: 4
What are Volvo thinking? What does she have to do with advertising cars? She is not famous enough to warrant a video advertising that Volvo, it just looks ridiculous. If you don’t follow her and you saw that you wouldn’t know who she is. So ridiculous
Such random brand placement from them. I reckon she got this through her godmother. Bet Lady Posh Nuts knows someone high up at Volvo and blagged the free car. She’s not the right target in any way for Volvo electric XC40s!!! Lives in London (where it’s very rare to have a dedicated charging port at home in all honesty), no kids, random fitness freebie influencer??! Just why?!

Reactions: 5
Jesus. Could she love herself anymore? To me she’s just short & dumpy with legs like tree trunk stumps. Little chubster
😂. Perfect description for her in the video for Volvo. She looks like crap!
Doesn’t make me want to buy one; but they engaged her to appeal to a younger audience I guess. She’s just not appealing 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Random thought. Do you think those short dumpy chub chub legs could even reach the pedals of a Volvo?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Random thought. Do you think those short dumpy chub chub legs could even reach the pedals of a Volvo?
She’ll be literally sitting on the steering wheel. Someone asked her on her Insta post if it’s automatic. And she yes it is. IT IS AN ELECTRIC CAR ALICE. IT HAS NO GEARS.IT HAS NO ENGINE. IT HAS A BATTERY. 🤣🤣🤣😊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
bleeping idiot. Two brain cells looking for each other. You couldn’t make it up - chubs chub chub

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What happened to staying away from people before Christmas? And why oh why does she wear things to death like the hideous rock T shirt??? Free stash of Sweaty Betty and she insists on bile coloured bobbly Nike every day. Such a good brand ambassador. 😳😬

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She looks so different in the Volvo video on her grid to how she looks in her selfie stories. I did a double take. I don’t think she’s in a very happy place at the moment.

ETA Not that that is evident in the Volvo video but just a vibe I get in general from her account. Sorry, wasn’t clear with my words!

Reactions: 6
I'm not entirely sure why she keeps insisting on wearing those thick wooly socks over leggings, it seems to be a regular occurrence now... I mean I love a good fashion trend but this ain't one !

Reactions: 2
I'm not entirely sure why she keeps insisting on wearing those thick wooly socks over leggings, it seems to be a regular occurrence now... I mean I love a good fashion trend but this ain't one !
It's a very popular fashion trend around where I live in London, and probably further afield also.

Reactions: 2
Totally the wrong sort of dress for her. Looks ridiculous.
Wonder if she’s expecting a Christmas Day engagement?!

also loving that she’s had to post saying paddy is home. He must be raging all the strip joints have closed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.