Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is definitely NOT it I'm afraid! 🤢🤮
That is a lovely dress, if you’re in your late 40s plus. She is in her 20s FFS. Definitely not a good advert for her stylist either!

Thanks! It’s such a strange virus. So much brain fog and the loss of taste and smell is ruining my Christmas, I’m so dramatic 😂 but, I feel like I’ve got off quite lightly! Oh no, I hope everyone is okay!
Oh no. So sorry! Get well soon. Do you mind me asking how many days after exposure you tested positive or had symptoms? X

Reactions: 3
That is a lovely dress, if you’re in your late 40s plus. She is in her 20s FFS. Definitely not a good advert for her stylist either!

Oh no. So sorry! Get well soon. Do you mind me asking how many days after exposure you tested positive or had symptoms? X
Well, I went out on Friday night then went for lunch on Sunday to my favourite restaurant and was really disappointed as it tasted so bland but I didn’t think any more about it until I had to do a LF for work on Monday morning and it came back positive so I’m guessing it started on Sunday. From then things went downhill quite rapidly … headaches, fever, brain fog, tiredness, sickness and a cough by lunch time 🤦🏼‍♀️

What the hell. If you’re doing an #ad for glossy box, might you take the time to read about the products featured prior, and how to pronounce them? Reading off the label is so unprofessional - but come to think of it, she usually is.

Reactions: 5
What the hell. If you’re doing an #ad for glossy box, might you take the time to read about the products featured prior, and how to pronounce them? Reading off the label is so unprofessional - but come to think of it, she usually is.
Agreed! She looks so wooden. You’d think she’d be ok at those seeing as she went to stage school! She’s the worst influencer I’ve seen when it comes to promoting. Looks like she couldn’t care less

One of the palettes has broken product in it too, hardly a good endorsement

Reactions: 1
I’m sure Paddy’s parents will be be pleased she was at the gym in central London this morning when she goes to them over Christmas. Although it did look empty. That wrist has recovered amazingly quickly too. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Alice will be dying to get herself up the duff now that her ‘bestie’ Rhiannon Lambert has announced baby #2

• Haha
Agreed! She looks so wooden. You’d think she’d be ok at those seeing as she went to stage school! She’s the worst influencer I’ve seen when it comes to promoting. Looks like she couldn’t care less
I can see why she didn't get anywhere with her musical theatre career if that's how she 'acts'

Has she deleted it now?

She liked this reply on Twitter where she was asking a different set of followers their opinion on which dress is best. She’s so insecure! Imagine caring what people think so much especially on Christmas Day. It makes me so sad. I’ve got a wide selection of loungewear packed and don’t plan on wearing anything else for the next week!

D5493BC9-60EC-464B-A3EC-1FAD3C068AC2.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Alice will be dying to get herself up the duff now that her ‘bestie’ Rhiannon Lambert has announced baby #2
Oh heavens has she?!! I had to stop following her. Patronising smug woman with obvious food issues. Another nine months of her being pregnant, having a traumatic birth, recovering, breast feeding, weaning, etc etc. Because she is the only woman to have ever had a baby! (Oh and that other awful woman Chessie and her chesticles 🤢)

Reactions: 13
Oh heavens has she?!! I had to stop following her. Patronising smug woman with obvious food issues. Another nine months of her being pregnant, having a traumatic birth, recovering, breast feeding, weaning, etc etc. Because she is the only woman to have ever had a baby! (Oh and that other awful woman Chessie and her chesticles 🤢)
I also unfollowed her a long time ago but I do followed her tattle thread. Don't even get me started on that gobshite Chessie.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually quite like the green dress *hides*

But i wouldn't be that dressed up for Christmas, its a bit much.

Have you seen her mum has one too?! Sorry but it looks awful.

Reactions: 8
Gosh why would you buy your mum the same dress as you? I actually think her Mum suits it better than Alice does but let’s be honest, it’s nothing special as a frock. 🤷‍♀️ The shape is very hard to wear unless you’re tall and very slender.

Reactions: 7
I agree, I think it would suit someone whose older than Alice for the right occasion who is tall. What’s the situation with paddy’s family are they very well off and posh? Xx

The fact she's putting so much pressure on her Christmas day outfit makes me think she's not going to be in for an enjoyable day. I'm 4 months pregnant and we're hosting for two family members so I'll be in stretchy leggings and the biggest jumper I can find! The idea of having to dress up and impress in-laws sounds like a nightmare.

Reactions: 11
It’s just not what Christmas is about is is. Setting it all up as an extravagant event where all your trying to do is impress people just saps the fun out of it. I had to stop myself trying to dress to impress this year for Christmas - I asked myself why I was bothering? Casual dress and tights for me- straight in my comfies post Christmas dinner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.