Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can only dream of having the amount of free time Alice has to spend planning what outfit I'm wearing on Christmas Day, I'll be wearing PJ’s from Primark with a giant Christmas pudding on the front, and I will be so happy.

Reactions: 7
I can only dream of having the amount of free time Alice has to spend planning what outfit I'm wearing on Christmas Day, I'll be wearing PJ’s from Primark with a giant Christmas pudding on the front, and I will be so happy.
We are having a huge slow cooked curry with all the curry side bits this year for a change - it goes in the pot in morning, we go out for a walk on the beach, come home, change into comfy clothing (not that I have been to the beach in a ball gown 🤣) light the log burner and chill with food. Cheese and bits later. Alice is so uptight she can’t even just slob out for the day with the never to be in laws.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
We are having a huge slow cooked curry with all the curry side bits this year for a change - it goes in the pot in morning, we go out for a walk on the beach, come home, change into comfy clothing (not that I have been to the beach in a ball gown 🤣) light the log burner and chill with food. Cheese and bits later. Alice is so uptight she can’t even just slob out for the day with the never to be in laws.
I could be wrong but I don't imagine Paddy and his family to be that relaxed and normal. It all seems very formal, prescribed and unfriendly to me.

Reactions: 10
I think this could be part of the reason she's so tense. Even her downtime isn't real downtime! It's all micromanaged and planned carefully. When she does have a spare day she gets in her Sweaty Betty loungewear and makes an ad of it. She's always switched on and it must be exhausting.

Reactions: 7
Sounds amazing. I hope you enjoy it

Reactions: 4
Perfection!

Did she re-record part of the glossy box ad! Why post it again- no content?
That box isn’t very good value for £50. I had an advent calendar from Feel Unique with 25 amazing products in it and I paid £79. Loads of full size stuff and none of it was smashed like that one product she has there. She looks a mess in that ad too and sounds like a stilted QVC reject. 😬

That box isn’t very good value for £50. I had an advent calendar from Feel Unique with 25 amazing products in it and I paid £79. Loads of full size stuff and none of it was smashed like that one product she has there. She looks a mess in that ad too and sounds like a stilted QVC reject. 😬
Doh I didn’t even process what she was saying it’s £11.75 a box with stuff worth £50. Supposedly. I don’t want things to come broken though!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Alice is in her sequins with extra Botox for Christmas and some god awful tacky Chanel earrings.

im getting my baby to bed in my pjs and then when She’s down I’m hitting the wine and an Indian take away with my husband and parents. I know who I’d rather be. Merry Xmas tattlers!

Reactions: 11
Alice is in her sequins with extra Botox for Christmas and some god awful tacky Chanel earrings.

im getting my baby to bed in my pjs and then when She’s down I’m hitting the wine and an Indian take away with my husband and parents. I know who I’d rather be. Merry Xmas tattlers!
It’s the pearls that killed me off!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Sounds so much nicer to me! Merry Christmas to you too and all other tattlers! Remember your pearls and Chanel tomorrow! 🎄

Reactions: 5
While she looks good in the dress, it’s a lot. Color is a win however.
Here is a picture from her private account of her wiht Paddys sisters(?)
Just thought you all would like to see it
Merry christmas to all of you! So glad to have this community 🎄🎄🎄
1EB31E2A-107C-4B89-8621-51A856D0D4E7.jpeg

• Sick
Merry christmas to all of you! So glad to have this community 🎄🎄🎄View attachment 943279
The colour does suit her but it’s like a Little Women revival going on there. The short funky outfit looks much more relaxed. I only got the one of her in a child’s bedroom. Maybe Paddy isn’t from lauded gentry as it looks like she is in a really normal house!! Hopefully she’s left some of the designer bling behind if so! Hope everyone is having an awesome festive day 🥰

Attachments

Merry christmas to all of you! So glad to have this community 🎄🎄🎄View attachment 943279
Sorry but to me their outfits all age them a good 20 years. Also never understoood why people think so much about footwear for house parties but maybe that’s because I’m awful in heels 🤣 she is trying sooo hard to fit in!

Anyway I have had to put on my maternity pj bottoms due to hitting the cheese so hard tonight and I have no regrets. Merry Xmas tattlers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sounds so much nicer to me! Merry Christmas to you too and all other tattlers! Remember your pearls and Chanel tomorrow! 🎄
And to you!!!

Have to say I am loving that Alice spent Christmas in Hither Green which is a total ghetto!! Or certainly was 10 years ago when I worked near there. Maybe Paddy isn’t Demi-aristocracy and is instead just a wannabe posho. Also can someone pls explain the pose with her holding her hand up to her face? Like what the feck is the point?

Aww Alice looked nice I thought! I understand the dress situ now given the other two girls dresses. I spent my day in leggings but it would be nice to get glammed up!

I don’t think that’s Paddy’s family home though, he’s from Buckinghamshire the same as Alice I thought?

Also she storied a selfie of the pair of them last night and Paddy looked sooo steaming 🤣 but I see it’s gone now!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.