Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face always looks so tight and sore. Whether it's injectables or the lotions and potions she gets recommended by her pals the so-called experts, something isn't right. She looks like she's had a facelift even when she hasn't, surely that's not something to aim for.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Alice is ruining her face and skin - she’s so young she doesn’t need such a huge amount of invasive treatments and fillers and Botox. She’s gone beyond the odd natural boost to looking frozen, tight and older than her years. It’s such a shame as she’s naturally pretty with lovely eyes and smile. Soon she won’t look like Alice. 😳

Reactions: 4
I bet Alice would love to get into the Cheltenham circle.
Mr Superdry is Julian Dunkerton. Married to Jade Holland Cooper. Alice would love to be in her clothes and hanging out with them and their group of friends.
I’m sure Idris Elba did a Superdry campaign and he’s really chummy with Julian & Jade.

Reactions: 1
Maybe just maybe Alice is launching her own line of workout wear. Not the Primark stuff she did before, but something more upscale and that’s why the super dry and sweaty Betty ads. Or a collab of some kind?

Reactions: 2
I bet Alice would love to get into the Cheltenham circle.
Mr Superdry is Julian Dunkerton. Married to Jade Holland Cooper. Alice would love to be in her clothes and hanging out with them and their group of friends.
I’m sure Idris Elba did a Superdry campaign and he’s really chummy with Julian & Jade.
I think so too. Obviously hoping to get on the Holland Cooper PR list! Why else would anyone bother going to a Superdry opening, staying overnight on their own, only to leave super early the next day!?

I’m pretty sure that Superdry Is having financial trouble. And this was even pre-covid trouble so now it is potentially worse. I think it’s pretty disgusting they will pay for influencers to come down for a night to help open a store, presumably also pay them for ads and showing up too as a potentially risky gamble on upping their sales and engagement by spending a bit of money. There’s so much more solid stuff they could do to keep the business on track rather than gamble with peoples jobs and livelihoods

Reactions: 7
Alice barely showed the store/product/event anyway didn’t she? Unless I missed it? Which is likely as I flick through most of her content 🙄 she just likes to show off that she got a free hotel stay. That’s literally all I took from it

Reactions: 3
She’s clearly had a lot done to her teeth which is changing her lips. If she hasn’t had any filler then she could at least acknowledge that. I had Invisalign and it changed my lip and mouth shape a lot.

She’s also has masseter Botox which changes your cheek and jaw shape. She such a liar

Sorry but this is literally a different person. I don’t get what she’s done to her face other than what she’s admitted to but so annoying she gets so defensive when her face has changed so much!!!

The second image I had to check the article as to whether that was actually her or another influencer!

AD2D42E5-5E46-4353-8387-94048526ACAD.jpeg
45FE5976-15FA-42D5-8FA5-3C9A5E6A032E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Clearly been reading Tattle again. Gosh Alice, don’t you have anything better to do?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I recently had masseter Botox for teeth grinding and it does change the face shape and the jaw. It pulls the skin tighter too( great for those of us over 50!) so I think it’s that combined with the giant veneers she had put on. She has a large mouth to start and this just pushes the lips out and makes her smile tight. All of it combined ages her.
Also for her to post the lip questions confirms she’s been on here and out comments bug her🤣

thanks to whomever wrote that question to her 👌👍

Reactions: 5
Oooh the cast is back on! Didn’t stop her training using her wrist the other day? How does she expect it to heal? One week the cast has to be on all the time and the world is ending and next week it’s nowhere to be seen! She’s so inconsistent. 😳🤣

Reactions: 3
She’s clearly had a lot done to her teeth which is changing her lips. If she hasn’t had any filler then she could at least acknowledge that. I had Invisalign and it changed my lip and mouth shape a lot.

She’s also has masseter Botox which changes your cheek and jaw shape. She such a liar

Sorry but this is literally a different person. I don’t get what she’s done to her face other than what she’s admitted to but so annoying she gets so defensive when her face has changed so much!!!

The second image I had to check the article as to whether that was actually her or another influencer!

View attachment 900811View attachment 900812
compared to this...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Is she having an allergic reaction to something? Her eyes particularly look like they are flaring up

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.