Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice was her PT at one point. You know like when she had an actual job and was relatable - anyone remember that?! 😂
Yes she trained her for a while I think. She seemed so much happier then. She also trained Jodie Comer. She is a good PT! Just a vacuous lying fake nowadays as well. 😳

Reactions: 5
Just seen on Sweaty Betty's official instagram page she's doing a giveaway with them - one of the things people have to do to enter? FOLLOW HER - so laughable! So that will bump her up a few thousand....I don't know why this has annoyed me but it has hahaha

Reactions: 4
Just seen on Sweaty Betty's official instagram page she's doing a giveaway with them - one of the things people have to do to enter? FOLLOW HER - so laughable! So that will bump her up a few thousand....I don't know why this has annoyed me but it has hahaha
She’s down to 699k followed. Wasn’t she over 700k? She’s unrelatable and cannot see it. Amazing.

Reactions: 1
“I’ve been wearing sweaty Betty for years” have you duck. I won’t be buying from them again

Reactions: 7
I’ve been to the Tennis and it’s good fun, but it’s not Wimbledon. What DOES she look like. You can even see from her videos everyone just goes in jeans and trainers. Then princess Alice walks in looking like a space alien with that forehead and headband.

Also, yes she never wears sweaty Betty. So yet again she’s lying.

She also needs to caption her content. Absolutely no excuses.

She needs to grow up and be a woman

Reactions: 7
The sweaty Betty ad - she‘s at the gym today…WEARING LULULEMON!!! This is why it’s just so disingenuous 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The sweaty Betty ad - she‘s at the gym today…WEARING LULULEMON!!! This is why it’s just so disingenuous 🤦‍♀️
I hope she never gets any work with SB again. She could have worn some of their kit straight after an ad 🤷‍♀️😳 so fake.

Reactions: 2
Ha ha ha ha ha ha Alice the eco warrior - free electric car and now she’s saving the planet with sustainable gifts. Let’s just forget the excessive shopping, make up items, foreign travel, etc etc. Everyone will get a subscription to the App for Chrimbo. 😳

Attachments

• Haha
How much do you want to bet there’s an eco brand collab coming up with load of products she’s never used used since forever and absolutely couldn’t live without them?
Looks like paddy is actually spending time with her this weekend…allegedly.

I hope she never gets any work with SB again. She could have worn some of their kit straight after an ad 🤷‍♀️😳 so fake.
She doesn’t have enough brain cells to work that out.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha Alice the eco warrior - free electric car and now she’s saving the planet with sustainable gifts. Let’s just forget the excessive shopping, make up items, foreign travel, etc etc. Everyone will get a subscription to the App for Chrimbo. 😳
“At least she’s buying expensive product which might last” Shame the companies she’s buying from Companies who have the works footprint and are made for cheap polluting materials. Then sold for about 9000% what they are worth

• Haha
Reactions: 1
First Christmas presents? Wasn’t she ranting a few weeks ago about her expensive missing parcel that had Christmas presents in apparently? 👀👀

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.