Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much do you want to bet there’s an eco brand collab coming up with load of products she’s never used used since forever and absolutely couldn’t live without them?
Looks like paddy is actually spending time with her this weekend…allegedly.
He will have agreed to a weekend of complete and utter boredom and no beer and strippers blissed up love after she went ape tit a fortnight ago when she was on the piss with Grunge Pants. Anything to keep the peace for Padster so he can go back to Golf and Soho clubs with his chums have late client meetings for the next month. 😬😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ha ha ha ha ha ha Alice the eco warrior - free electric car and now she’s saving the planet with sustainable gifts. Let’s just forget the excessive shopping, make up items, foreign travel, etc etc. Everyone will get a subscription to the App for Chrimbo. 😳
and she’s drinking alcohol again, a week after swearing off it forever 🤣🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she’s a very troubled soul. She is trying desperately to live up to the persona that she’s created for herself and she just can’t keep it up. It’s all just so fake… as for the beauty influencer and doing her make up… I think she’d need to be aware that you use a damp not DRY sponge when doing her makeup if she’s was going to have any luck at succeeding at that role she’s trying to carve for herself!

Reactions: 8
What does she do to these pics? They are like the ones on holiday. She looks like Amanda Holden. Frozen face, grimace and aged.
That’s an insult to Amanda Holden, at least she wears nice clothes that suit her figure 😂The shirt looks like it came from the Albert Square market, horrid.

The latest AMA is probably one of the worst, nearly choked when Miss “I wear things only once” said she’s giving people sustainable gifts. Also love how she said she hates receiving presents, probably because she can’t hide her disdain if she receives anything that isn’t a £5k+ bag or accessory.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Even though I am incredible bias.”

The English doesn’t even make sense! Bias is something you have, not something you can be.
You can be ‘incredibly biased’ or have ‘incredible bias.’

Paddy is never at home. It would be an immaculate conception.

Her Twitter feed is weird. Swearing, random observations. Yes Alice, almost as mad as £900 for some flip flops 🤷‍♀️
She can do one because she’d be on her marks to get set and go with boasting if Balenciaga sent her free tit. So shut up alice.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.