Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she's nervous of running on her own , why is she sharing where she is and where she's heading early in the morning

Reactions: 9
Are her only friends now people who work for her and Lewis? It’s kind of sad really, is that the price of influencer status?

Reactions: 7
Why did she send her dentist a gift? That’s what dentists do especially massively expensive private ones. I doubt it was done for free. I don’t mind saying thanks when a service is good but it just smacked of Alice saying oh look aren’t I kind and amazing and hoping for more free things in the future.

Reactions: 5
Why did she send her dentist a gift? That’s what dentists do especially massively expensive private ones. I doubt it was done for free. I don’t mind saying thanks when a service is good but it just smacked of Alice saying oh look aren’t I kind and amazing and hoping for more free things in the future.
I thought of this too. A good gesture is one where you don’t make it about yourself.

Reactions: 3
Ok, so today I cried at my first 8 week scan with a new pregnancy after a miscarriage a few months ago as I scared they wouldn't find a heartbeat again. I felt like an idiot but in comparison to Alice I guess it's warranted.
Sending lots of love and congrats ❤

Reactions: 2
I've noticed this too - especially this morning! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Dose she not realise that , the 'taught shiny skin on her forehead' look is not normal or natural ? ...I can't believe she's only in her 20's
For the love of god, stay off the Botox Alice!

Reactions: 4
Dose she not realise that , the 'taught shiny skin on her forehead' look is not normal or natural ? ...I can't believe she's only in her 20's
For the love of god, stay off the Botox Alice!
Are you all forgetting? We are all just jealous of her forehead 😂 I mean, who doesn't want a forehead that is so shiny, it should come with a warning to protect our eyesight. When the light catches it, it's probably visible from the international space station.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are you all forgetting? We are all just jealous of her forehead 😂 I mean, who doesn't want a forehead that is so shiny, it should come with a warning to protect our eyesight. When the light catches it, it's probably visible from the international space station.
A homing beacon!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s looking like the bloke on Masterchef when she has her hair all scraped back. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh pulease. Know what a great therapist taught me? Friends are there to talk to and cry with. Waiting for a therapy session is harmful to your mental health as you should let it out more often.
Though she is crying in this picture, her face doesn’t move. At. All.
Alice, all the facials and laser and Botox in the world isn’t going to fix you. Accept who you are and move on.
If you feel fat…lose weight
If you don’t like your hair ..be kind to it and let it rest
If your boyfriend won’t propose..look at moving on
If you don’t have friends you can cry to…go find a hobby and meet new people
If you suspect you aren’t interesting ..learn a new skill

You are welcome and I didn’t charge hundreds of £ for it!

also what happened to the package? Did she get it back? CCTV footage 😂reveal anything?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.