Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
November challenge starts today....November 8th?!

I know it has been mentioned before that they're not quite in sync with the month but I didnt realise it was **this** bad.

1st November actually fell on a Monday this year, so would have lined up perfectly for her if she wasn't so far behind 😲

Attachments

Reactions: 5
'accidentally delivered to the old address'??? does she mean that she ordered something and asked for it to be delivered there?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now anyone who has it or finds it knows that it contains ‘expensive’ items. Is she really that thick?!!!

• Haha
Imagine moving into a flat and finding out it used to be Alice’s and then a fancy parcel from Dior/Chanel arrives…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Raise your hand if you’ve had a package stolen from your stoop ✋
Yes it’s sucks.
Yes the shipper should have insurance to deal with it
No she won’t die if it never arrives

Also really nice of her to advertise to other potential thieves that her old building (that she’s already provided the address of) is not secure..

I’m not sure how many would-be thieves watch Alice’s stories BUT STILL, it’s the principle.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure she’s saying it contains Christmas presents to make her sound less materialistic. Though if she gets the package back and it is genuinely full of gifts then I will happily eat my words! Imagining it’s a bag, shoes or some extravagant pre Christmas treat. Or new golf clubs for Paddy?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That package will have 500 pregnancy and ovulation kits in it plus a Chanel breast pump.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is so pathetic. Seriously, going on Instagram to ask for advice? And then posting an indirect threat ‘going to be reviewing the CCTV tomorrow’ - LOL!

As for the app - I recently signed up for a 7 day trial. Even for free it’s piss poor. Alice being her usual annoying self, not great explanations of the exercises etc.

Reactions: 3
I know it’s been mentioned before but her mouth just doesn’t seem right at the moment. It’s really changed her face. Not sure if it’s the Botox combined with lip filler?

Reactions: 6
This isn’t even accurate; the fertile window lasts until approximately 24 hours after ovulation, which itself is approximately 24 hours after the LH surge.

Regarding the missing “package” isn’t it her fault for not sending it to the right address?
Exactly! If they delivered it to the address that she gave them. I don't know how it works when delivering to a block of flats

Reactions: 1
She also would have got a notification from Royal Mail (or other courier) to say it was being delivered on a certain day. I live in a block of flats. If you get a delivery notification and you’re not going to be in, you have several options to choose from to either have it left in a safe place or get it delivered on an alternative day. She's being economical with the facts of this whole drama she has created.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.