Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice with very curly blonde hair would be a sight to behold. I reckon it might suit her. I have wavy hair, for many years I’ve killed it with GHDs and once had a chemical straightening thing on it where it went limp, lank and awful 🤣😳 as I’m older I embrace my curls, I do like a decent blow dry once in a while when it’s all swingy but living on a hill in the UK curls are my default now. 🤣

Why is she fighting the cake maker’s battles?! Desperately trying to show us she’s so happy she eats cake and needs to share that fact!

Alice with very curly blonde hair would be a sight to behold. I reckon it might suit her. I have wavy hair, for many years I’ve killed it with GHDs and once had a chemical straightening thing on it where it went limp, lank and awful 🤣😳 as I’m older I embrace my curls, I do like a decent blow dry once in a while when it’s all swingy but living on a hill in the UK curls are my default now. 🤣

Why is she fighting the cake maker’s battles?! I’m thinking this is a list in translation request somehow

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'm sure she has curly hair in one of her 'before' photos from when she was younger and less fit

Reactions: 1
I dunno why but I had this random thought last night.... Alice will be pregnant soon I reckon. The usual influencer story.... coming off contraception, weight gain to get their period back then boom up the duff. Just saying - you heard it here first ☺
well I’d hope that if she had a child paddy would have to stop going away all weekend every weekend!!

Reactions: 3
I dunno why but I had this random thought last night.... Alice will be pregnant soon I reckon. The usual influencer story.... coming off contraception, weight gain to get their period back then boom up the duff. Just saying - you heard it here first ☺
I definitely think this is what Alice wants to orchestrate but not so sure about paddy…

Reactions: 7
I can't see her wrist getting better if she's going to keep doing gym workouts. And not a good message to be giving.

Reactions: 3
I can't see her wrist getting better if she's going to keep doing gym workouts. And not a good message to be giving.
I’ve got an injury linked to RSI. So I’ll keep doing what aggravates it. Nope not the right message at all!

Reactions: 2
She hasn’t had time to post the last workout schedule of the year? If she had a boss, she’s be fired 🙄🙄🙄
I know 🤣😳😱 hasn’t had time but spent last week having facials and stuff and this weekend out and about. I predict the App will be gone in six months. She doesn’t really care about it despite what she says.

Reactions: 7
Alice has requested no strictly spoilers as she hasn't seen it yet.... but it's ok for her to give F1 spoilers when others haven't seen it yet (i.e In Australia where it was on at 4am) and I planned to watch it this evening after work. She's such a hypocrite 🤬

P.s. I scribbled out the results in pink so I don't ruin it for others on here.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.